1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My FB account has been disabled without notice and without reason.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Overlord2015, Nov 4, 2015.

I write this after having asked help from the Facebook Support to report that my account has been suddenly disabled without reason. I have not received any proper answer to my report from Facebook. I would like to ask you some advice because my case is desperate and I don't know what can I do to restore my account. I have never violated the Community Standards, I have never violated any rule, however my accounthas been disabled without notice.
    I suppose the reason was not identity problems because the procedure to invite the user to change his account's name is not to disable without any notice or explanation.

What can I do to take my account back? I tried to contact the FB Support service bu they couldn't do anything more "useful" than keeping to ask my ID card.

Overlord2015, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  2. jonadam

jonadam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    may be due to your account violated several of fb policy

jonadam, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  3. Overlord2015

Overlord2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    I never violated the FB policy and I could be able to prove it if only they didn't disable my account

Overlord2015, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  4. Nga Nguyễn

Nga Nguyễn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Send an email to fb ask them open your account again. You must attack your ID card/passort/driving licence... because fb will ask you to confirm

Nga Nguyễn, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  5. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try getting in touch with your regional Facebook office , That usually works better , Not only with Facebook but also with google and other big companies . Thats what i usually do and it works also the response time is better :)

kjrocker, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  6. rprabu

rprabu Active Member

Best Answers:
    they dont restore disabled accts usually

rprabu, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As they appear to have cut of contact with you, its probably a lost cause. You must of violated a policy very severely for that to happen, even though you deny it.

Agent000, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  8. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    you might have violated some rules or someone hacked into account and did that. Mostly they dont reopen the account or it will take a life time before they get to you. remember there are a lot of complains in their desk. My advice for you would be just open a new account and with time you shall build it. All the best friend.

kimanierick, Nov 7, 2015 IP