1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My fans dont understand i am an online shop and sell stuff

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by lwseller, May 6, 2016.

Hi my fans dont understand i am an online shop. And they dont give a f*** at all

Any good ideas of what to do and how to produce sales?

Please advise

lwseller, May 6, 2016 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Now that I have stopped laughing, What makes you think that any fan would purchase something through facebook? How many things have you brought on facebook, or do you not give a F*** at all about all the other stores there?

Have you got a website? Nice looking landing page? can we see it? How did you amass these fans? (bots, paid accounts, or people forced to join in order for access to something?)
    Is your facebook page making it clear that you are an official registered company showing any relevant company numbers so that they can verify?
    Is your facebook page boring, or have you hired quality graphics designers to help setup and create your branding.

matt_62, May 6, 2016 IP
  3. lwseller

lwseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for lauphing!! , My fans came from origina facebook ads (there are not fake likes) I post products every single day (without prices) just a link to my website or product landing page , i have a lot of customers from facebook , but most of them after five years , still ask me , do you sell these stuff , and i say yes we are an online shop! But whan the see the price they go away , beacause they dont want to give money. The only way to give you there money is to tell the
    that products are on a huge discount!!!!

Any ideas?

lwseller, May 6, 2016 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think those fans who are not much interested in your online shop, would not be serious customers. The clients who dont ask too many questions are not intending to buy anything, especially from Facebook, dont depen much on your sales from these people. Also the people who ask you too many questions about your products might be serious buyers or your competitors too.

For your sales, I think you can start giving discounts or show some attractive discounted items on your landing page and then let them come to your shop.

China_girl, May 6, 2016 IP
  5. lwseller

lwseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your message,

I am giving discount for orders over 60 , that is not good?

lwseller, May 7, 2016 IP
  6. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well it seems not enough to attract much eyeballs to visit your shop. If you cant afford more than 60% discount, then try to give something else as discount alongwith your product or even start some kind of upgrade policy. If they come back and buy more, you will upgrade for free and free of cost.

China_girl, May 7, 2016 IP
  7. lwseller

lwseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So to attract visitors and sales you should not make money? hahahhah none wants that!

lwseller, May 8, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can use all social networks for it! If you want to sell something, try to develop your audience! Also, social networks likes creative and interesting content! I will advice to use SEO methods in social networks!

JudySlean, May 18, 2016 IP
  9. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry. I also had a laugh.
    1. I would love to know the target audience you picked for your ads, because I can assure you that those ads attract many fake likes and followers.
    2. Posting products every day means you have no clear understanding of how social media marketing works. Posting a product is the equivalent of pitching products in real life. I guess I am the only one who noticed, but Facebook's algorithm hates you. Let me explain why. By posting products on daily basis, you don't add any value to your customers, which means they don't engage with your content, which in return tells Facebook that your content sucks. And since Facebook is all about delivering meaningful content, you might not be presented to your audience. Simple as that.
    3. Start thinking about content marketing. Create meaningful content, content that people care about and engage with. Share 10-20 posts that have nothing to do with your products and offer once a month like a discount on a specific product category.

Sharing products every day is the most ridiculous practice. I still can't believe that in 2016, after so many years of the existence of social media marketing, people still don't get it, that it is not about the pitch, it is about the interaction.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, May 21, 2016 IP
  10. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    I think your strategy is wrong, is not just to setup and ad and then wait for the sales to rain from the sky, you need to work on a good "funnel" strategy that will turn your audience into customers with time.

David G. Welch, Jul 7, 2016 IP