1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Facebook Group Strategy To 4K+ Members - 100% Organically

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by digitalbrunette, Aug 24, 2019.

Hey guys,

I am new to the community and I want to add value here to the forum as well as learn.

The reason I am here is because I am building my list with cold traffic and I am learning everyday how to convert that cold traffic into sales. As many of you probably know most of the money is in knowing how to convert cold traffic.

Before getting back into the 'cold traffic' game I was a master at converting warm to hot traffic on both Facebook and Youtube. With just a few leads I was even able to make 6 figures in even 6 months.

Again... no paid advertising!

My Facebook group played the biggest role in having success online and I plan to grow it bigger and bigger because it's easier to create a community feel and relationship with an audience. Not to mention, with FB Algorithms changing drastically this year, the FB group is ESSENTIAL to avoid the FB slap!

HERE IS WHAT I RECOMMEND TO FAST TRACK YOUR SUCCESS WITH A FACEBOOK GROUP - this method even brought me in 211 members within 7 days

✅ Optimise your Facebook group by giving it a name that includes the name of your industry e.g. Affiliate Marketing Hacks or Affiliate Marketing Secrets .

This tells Facebook you are in the Affiliate Marketing industry and to show people interested in this niche your group on the Facebook side bar.

✅ Secondly, post DAILY! You group will grow faster if you consistently post videos that solve the problems of your audience. Make sure to also encourage engagement and welcome new members.

The more positive engagement in your group, the better your 'Facebook credit score' and the more organic exposure you will get.

✅ Reward your top contributors. Just a Facebook post saying you appreciate them taking the time to contribute in your group will encourage others to interact in your Facebook group.

✅ Use group insights... you will find this on the left hand side of your Facebook group dashboard. This will tell you which days and times will get you most engagement.

This will get you more LIVE attention when you do Facebook LIVEs as you are showing up when your audience is most likely to be online.

✅ Let people into your life in your Facebook group and it will really get people to know, like and trust you faster! Although I recommend this on all platforms that you utilise for marketing, in a group is where you want to be doing this most.

I share more of my personal life in there and these posts get more attention, engagement and get my audience trusting me faster than any other post.

This makes it easier to get them to buy into your products and services which you recommend to them in other FB posts, Lives etc...

Hope this helps those of you who want to grow your Facebook Group [​IMG]

digitalbrunette, Aug 24, 2019 IP
  2. jazzd1

jazzd1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't agree more.. Great advice!!

jazzd1, Mar 17, 2020 IP
  3. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips and a well thought out post. I will be sure to add them to my Facebook marketing repertoire.

Randall Magwood, Mar 23, 2020 IP