1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My facebook fanpage "Martina BIG - Malaika Kubwa" has been stolen from me.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Martina Big, Jan 30, 2020.

Hi there,

My name is Martina Adam and I am known by the stage name "Martina Big". On January 4, 2015 I created my Facebook fanpage "Martina BIG - Malaika Kubwa". And since then I've been the admin and owner of this page.

On January 28, 2020, I was contacted by a "RoYa Khan" on my Facebook fan page. I should publish promotional items for them on my Facebook fan page. She would pay me for that. And they wouldn't need access to my account for that. That sounded tempting to me. So I agreed. Then RoYa Khan wrote me the following: ”I can request to facebook they will send you approval invitation via email when you will get approval invitation from facebook team then you will sign up. I need your email address to be able to send by mail the format where you can subscribe to instant Facebook articles.”

I gave her my email address.

Thereupon an email came from Facebook "You were granted access to Sponsored Ads Signup 0008."

I clicked the "Let's go" button and registered my fan page with a business manager. After that, "RoYa Khan" was no longer available. When I looked through the Business Manager I suddenly noticed that it is now "Property of: Sponsored Ads Signup 0008" new owner my fan page.

It was not my intention to transfer my fan page to a new owner. I think I became a victim of a confidence trick. It was not recognizable to me that I was transferring my fan page to another owner. Despite an intensive search, I have not found a way to undo this. Can you please help me get my Facebook fan page back? Or give me a tip on what I can do?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Martina

Martina Big, Jan 30, 2020 IP