1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My expiriance with adfoc, and reason why adfly is better then adfoc??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by apitov, Mar 8, 2012.

Hello to all i will just post this cuz i have bad expiriance with adfoc us.

Well lets start i work with adfly 2 years ,and i have always paid on time every cent, and before 3 months i get mail about adfoc us, how they pay better then adfly, and i try it when i see how earnings they give me, i stop to use adfly.
    First 2 payments i didnth have problem they pay me, but this month i work with adfoc only 5 days and i earn 60 dollars, and my referal earn to me 18 that is 78, after i ask payout they only send me 34 dollars, i ask them why on forum, and they just delete my post lol lol :), and now they say me my referal is banished, and they must teak me all 3 months of my referal earnings, Problem here is cuz referal is my rl friend, and he got same page like me, he do same jobe so no reason for ban.
    Funny thing here is they even didnt ban him, they send to him about 100 dollars cuz he earn 100 dolllars this month, instead of increasing our earnings this month by 20% cuz they have problem with server, but they teak my more then 50% of earnings.

All i want to say stick to adfly, dont use some trash and scammers.

apitov, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  2. End_Less

End_Less Peon

Best Answers:
    I was get good income from adfly

End_Less, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  3. apitov

apitov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know adfly is best, i will back to them, adfoc will give you one or 2 month and after ban or not get money, I see people complain on the forum adfoc but after 10 min admins delete post.

apitov, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  4. baljit12

baljit12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Yeah its better if you say adfoc.us as scam too.
    some people earns but little and happy with their payout.

But if you earn more then definitely they took your account to some warning or as in adfoc.us language " RED FLAG WARNING"
    hah adf.ly is best..

good luck

baljit12, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  5. desingshop98

desingshop98 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They don't pay , they will only pay if you make small amount , if you start earning more , they'll just disappear and keep on making excuses ...

Also they always say that they'll fix there server issues every now and then , but after a week or so , the servers get screwed again and you visitors wont be able to reach the final link -- Note - I am writing all this after 2 months of using them ....

Better stay with adf.ly (atleast they pay) ..

One more thing , adfoc.us seriously understaffed ..

So its better to stay away from adfoc.us , as adfoc.us is a scam..

desingshop98, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  6. pacolim

pacolim Member

Best Answers:
    My personal experience, adfoc.us is indeed scam. I switch from adf.ly to adfoc.us cause it seems like adfoc.us pay better.
    After I accumulate for around $50 and plan to withdraw my money, they red flag my account. I ask for reason from the support, and first the reason they give is "blank referrer", I don't even know what this means, then I ask further, they said my link is invalid cause it lead to invalid content. It's ridiculous cause I have the same content when I first receive small amount payment from them.
    Now all my money in the account cannot be withdraw. adfoc.us BIG SCAM!!!

pacolim, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  7. touhidurrahman1

touhidurrahman1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adfly is the best of all URL shortener service providers. So i always use & suggest others to use adfly.

touhidurrahman1, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  8. PoohBear

PoohBear Peon

Best Answers:
    Problem is that all want's to earn extra cash,dont be greedy.stick to the one who have payouts on time.Its better than the loss of time and money you get in experimentation for few bucks more

PoohBear, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  9. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Does adfly they check links before payout i mean a few of my links are adult.

pique, May 8, 2012 IP
  10. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Does adfly check links before payout ?
    The exploiting side is that they may ban you right before payment and grab the profits. I mean why not ban it the moment there are forbidden traffic(like forbidden links such as adult) while still allowing you sending free traffic for them and in the end they play hard on u and ban u. This is really nasty and was verified in adfocus

pique, May 8, 2012 IP
  11. Solidgrain

Solidgrain Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm new to both Adfly and Adfoc and was wondering if u guys cud help me get to know more about these 2... By any chance does Adfly create spam? coz FB and other Social networking sites don't accept it... Also I wud like to know more about which places i cud predominantly post my links, coz I got banned from Yahoo! Answers recently for having posted some links through Adfly while answering some questions... :p Bummer!!!
    Another thing,... If I click my own post a few times does it affect my results in any way?
    Please do let me know where all I can post my links so I cud make a little money like 100-120$ a month... Thanx. :)

Solidgrain, Nov 10, 2012 IP