1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Experience With Fiverr

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stephen421, Apr 15, 2012.

I figured I would tell my Fiverr story here in hopes that someone may have some type of suggestion for how I can contact them.

I joined Fiverr approximately 6 months ago. Since then, I have earned about $10k in total revenue. Until recently I have been very happy with Fiverr and the volume of sales I've been receiving. But now Fiverr is holding close to $500 from me, refusing to release it, and ignoring all of my emails.

If you use Fiverr, you know that there is a 14 day period in which revenue from completed orders needs to clear before it can be withdrawn. This total appears in an "Awaiting Clearance" balance until the 14 days have passed. If an account is working properly, the "Awaiting Clearance" balance should be equal to the total revenue from all orders that were marked as complete within the last 14 days. Currently, my "Awaiting Clearance" balance is $872. However, when added up, the total amount of all orders marked as complete within the past 14 days is only $392. That means that a total of $480 is stuck in the "Awaiting Clearance" balance and cannot be withdrawn. This issue has been ongoing for over a month now and the same total of $480 remains stuck. I have contacted Fiverr support several times about the issue. Each time, they have responded by saying they would look into the issue and get back to me. After several days they never do get back to me and I contact them again. After that they begin ignoring me and do not respond to any of my emails. It seems like the only way to contact Fiverr is via email since they do not have a contact phone number. It's starting to seem like I'll never be able to withdraw the $480 that is owed to me. I'm very disappointed with the service I have received (or lack of). I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or has any suggestion as to how I can contact them and actually get a response.

stephen421, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  2. pgteam

pgteam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's time to consider alternative sites like NetTradR or others...

pgteam, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  3. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact the buyers who originally brought the gigs from you and see if they have left you feedback if buyer has keep on emailing Fiverr's customer service. Otherwise I'd look at posting your gigs across all the Fiverr clone sites but don't mention anything about Fiverr or something similar "100% review on Fiverr" on the other clone sites. Hope you get amount owed too you though.

muffet, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  4. stephen421

stephen421 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buyers do not need to leave feedback for orders. All orders are automatically marked as complete 3 days after the delivery date if no feedback is left. I contacted Fiverr non-stop for about 3 days. Every time I opened a ticket they would mark it as "resolved" immediately without even responding to it. It wasn't until I tweeted @Fiverrhq to make the issue public, that I got a response. They refused to look into the issue and only stated that if I continued to email them and submit tickets my account would get banned. It looks like I have no choice but to cut my losses and accept the fact that I will never see the $480 that they owe me. I'd hate to have to stop using Fiverr because I have had so much success with it, it's just too bad their customer support is so unhelpful. If I keep trying to get my money back they'll just ban me forever. I'm not even going to try using Fiverr clone sites because the traffic won't even be close to what I'm getting on Fiverr.

stephen421, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  5. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Well, competition is increased in Fiverr so it is not like as it was one year before

linksolution, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  6. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Basically I find Fiverr as one of the greatest micro business opportunity on the internet.

spider_web, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  7. stephen421

stephen421 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you two are just trying to get your post count up you should at least make sure what you say is in some way relevant to the thread...

stephen421, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  8. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr do not have any source of contact other than email.

I understand your plight, i use to make use of fiverr before and decided to run my own business myself using the forums and sites. Fact is, i have never considered all those avenues as ongoing, it was just a way to recapitalize and move on.

Fiverr recently made some adjustment on payment hold probably because of paypal.

You can only get your funds within 14days if your clients leave a positive feed back on your gig otherwise it will take around 10days or much more before the system automatically place it on the 14day clearance.

The best you can do at this time is to endeavor to ask your clients to leave a feed back once you complete their jobs.

Don't worry, fiverr will release your money. It will only take longer than 14days if your clients don't leave feed back.

Kanonig, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  9. couponzguru

couponzguru Peon

Best Answers:
    fiverr is the best,i also use its good for micro business can handle a lot of projects

couponzguru, Apr 29, 2012 IP