1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My experience with Bidvertiser

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ssjn615, Jan 12, 2016.

Hello Everyone.

I had been watching this forum for some years and I thought this is the time to post it.

Bidvertiser
    One of the best alternatives for Google Adsense in Asian countries specially where the rate is low.

I had tried a lot of ad networks and was disappointed with every one of them as 75% of the visitors were from India and the CTR rate or CPM rate is near to 0. Google Adsense was the only option which I tried but could not get approved.

I used Bidvertiser and initially for 3-4 months the payment was low. I was not updating the site and once I started updating, Bidvertiser started giving me good rates and the highest I could get was around 60$ for a month which I think was a big achievement. I was really happy with Bidvertiser till. To be honest, Bidvertiser was the only ad network to show me some money.

6 months back while checking my website views, I saw that the views were decreasing steadily, I could not find the reason why and while checking through Google chrome, I found that they have flagged the site for Malware spreading issues caused by Bidvertiser.

I contacted Bidvertiser and got a reply saying it happens with all the ad network and they are trying to get it sorted.
    By doing some search on how to get the flagging removed I got it reviewed through Google webmaster tools and it was removed. I contacted Bidvertiser again and ask them to assure that there won't any malwares. They had a a hard tone saying all the ad networks are the same and all of them have malwares. I gave the link of Google safe browsing diagnostic report with other ad networks and then NO reply.

I continued using Bidvertiser and again got flagged. I asked them for assistance and they gave me the same answer what they have in the Publisher dashboard page. I am having an impression that they don't care much.

I stopped using them and I don't think any publisher will use them as it can get your website flagged and with Google chrome ruling the browser market, you can loose a considerable amount of pageviews.

Please give your thoughts on this.

ssjn615, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In one word Bidvertiser is Useless :)

iwebsocial, Jan 13, 2016 IP