1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My experience so far with Elixant Technology

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Jmartin1, Aug 16, 2015.

Hey everyone, I have been using Elixant Technology for about 5 months now and I am proud to say that I won't be moving away from them any time soon. For the last couple of years I have been shuffling around hosting providers like GoDaddy, HostGator, Avrixe and Site5 to only end up with constant issues with each of them be it page load speeds, quality of support or general reliability.

Since I moved to Elixant Technology I have not had my website go offline once... That's right, 100% uptime! I know that they only guarantee 99.9% but still guys take my word for it, 100%! I haven't had to contact support much because everything just seems to work and it does so extremely fast.

I hopped on when they had their old packages in place and was paying only $3.99 per month, however my business has grown quite a bit and I decided to upgrade seeing as with their changes they started offering more resources to customers... Alexander, the person who helped me out was so nice that he upgraded my package free of cost and even gave me the option of a 2 year renewal at only $2.99 per month so I took it!

What I am trying to get at here is that I am a happy customer of Elixant Technology, and as such I am exploring google looking for places that I can voice my appreciation for the outstanding service that they provide me with.. I really hope that all of you give them a chance as I did, I know for a fact you'll be satisfied with what they have to offer. Thanks Elixant!

For those of you who aren't using Elixant Technology their website is at http://www.elixant-tech.com

I definitely recommend checking them out.

Jmartin1, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  2. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the shout out!

[ET]Alexander, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  3. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Happy to see your customers satisfied, seems like your not only a nice person but also own a great company.

TheMostCreative, Aug 18, 2015 IP
    [ET]Alexander likes this.