1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My EPN stats just COLLAPSED as of June 5

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by LongHaul, Jun 9, 2008.

Between June 4 and June 5, my clicks fell 84% in one day, and I have gotten no commissions since then. Everything was fairly stable through May, and the stats were just like they were the first 4 days of this month.

ebaygraph.gif

This is across several sites, to which traffic has been no different than usual.

Any ideas?

LongHaul, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  2. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, mine really slumped on the 5th - I think others reported the same and speculated that they might have implemented some bot-filtering, accounting for the reduced clicks. It wouldn't account for reduced sales - actually I had a spike right after that, on the 6th, so who knows... Maybe it's just coincidence - you would expect a spike in sales to follow after a spike in clicks, which I had a few days before then.

I have to say generally, knock on wood etc. that my stats seem to be improving back to a pre-EPN level, though ACRUS are sadly lacking... So maybe they are still messing around with the tracking, but I hope things are improving...

markowe, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  3. slash84

slash84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicks dropped most probably because they started filtering out the bot clicks, which made up a majority of the clicks shown in the dashboard. I personally feel they didnt filter out the bot clicks during launch on purpose so that it looks as if the new EPN program is working out good for their publishers, but infact we were making peanuts all this time.. :(

slash84, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  4. Brent S

Brent S Peon

Best Answers:
    Clicks have been about the same all of June. However, since the 5th I have no sales (or maybe 1 small one).

Brent S, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  5. hovesh07

hovesh07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My clicks actually picked up on the 5th, but I'm still pissed about the general drop in sales and signups since EPN took over. Traffic has increased, but sales are down. Something is still screwy.

hovesh07, Jun 9, 2008 IP