1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Earnings with Fresh Store Builder

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by freshdevelopment, Jun 26, 2014.

I see a lot of negativity with promoting Amazon and I want to show you that when you do it the right way it is seriously profitable.

Many of you will know me from posting in this forum and know that I always use Amazon stores as my main method. There are other ways of promoting Amazon of course, but this has consistently worked better for me in any niche.

I now have over 5000 members using my software and my focus is more on them these days rather than running my own stores, but I still make a good regular income from Amazon directly. Here is a small sample of my earnings from last year that I was showing to my members as inspiration:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/106654/careybaird_freshstorebuilder_earnings2013.jpg

I hope this can inspire you too and if you want to ask me any questions please do so on this thread. I will be more than happy to help as I was once just starting out and getting frustrated :)

freshdevelopment, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Carey,

I wish I could make checks like that...but that really does not inspire me
    if I can not make that myself. I have at least 2 dozen sites up since 2013...
    most do not make anything; Overall I am getting very low $xxx.xx/mo
    and I mean bottom line low, and I do realize I may be trying to do too much...
    In fact I think I bought FSB at one point, but I can not remember what happened
    to that idea past that point...seems like it may have been 2-3 years ago....
    oh well, we all want to make a pile of amazon money, and I can see why
    people are so negative on amazon paying out so cheap, and not only that,
    to make things even worse, you still not only have to compete with amazon,
    and at the end of the day, you are fighting amazon sellers that have been
    around for years, or lose out on deals from those that just started...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    dscurlock, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  3. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reaching out on the Fresh Store Builder forums @dscurlock - I will do my best to point you in the right direction. Above all try to stay positive and keep doing the right things.

freshdevelopment, Jul 18, 2014 IP
  4. BrothersNZ

BrothersNZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    I have just signed up to the Amazon Affiliates program. I am in NZ at the moment and would appreciate any help you can give me to start out. A bit of understanding may be a start. I joined up with a online company called https://secure.onlinerevenueconcepts.com/?publisher=CD1022&sub_id=685. I signed up and it all seems straight forward and logical but i dont really understand what I do with this 'website' that gets created for me to advertise on? Do i earn on clicks or purchases?? Also, whats stopping me from going on someone else's computer and clicking all the links?? I just dont really understand it 100% and i would like to so that i can make the most of this. I have never done this before so its all new to me. Do i create a website about me and link to products on Amazon or what I dont really get the concept. Can you please help me to understand you seem to be on to it and able to help me? Thanks in advance :)

BrothersNZ, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  5. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    mrgadget, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  6. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
    freshdevelopment, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  7. Maksud Rahman

Maksud Rahman Member

Best Answers:
    Amaon reject my website after 4 days. I sold one product and more than 200 click. May I apply again with new website?

Maksud Rahman, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  8. freshdevelopment

Best Answers:
  9. federico clausen

federico clausen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey There, So are you saying that Amazon is a really good site to start? I have product that i have been working on. I really want to find good feedback so I won't waste money. I haven't launch my product yet because i'm still researching on where and how to start..

federico clausen, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  10. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are the URL's? Anyone can post a picture of checks, I can too, and say that it's from Amazon affiliates or anything, but what about the URL?

sirjorgeofculver, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  11. kgrameen

kgrameen Member

Best Answers:
    Can I use amazon astore link anywhere. Example: facebook, twitter, other social site for promote??

kgrameen, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  12. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again, no proof, just someone trying to sell you on something. I clicked on a few of the links on the sales page and they were dead links.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  13. AffiliCMS

AffiliCMS Peon

Best Answers:
    NoiseDiary.com - This is the home of AffiliCMS: a free alternative to the commercial Fresh Store Builder.
    We are not claiming to be the be-all and end-all of customized CMS systems - we just want people to help us design and build the ultimate Amazon Associate CMS system.

AffiliCMS, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  14. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use to own my own autoblog sites and all of them got deindex by google. So what makes freshbuilder different? search engine traffic converts well than traffic from any social media.

Also show the an old site that has not been deindex by google.

point2, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  15. Jordan Barlow

Jordan Barlow Member

Best Answers:
    That's way inspiring. Thanks for the post. I have struggled at times on Amazon but I have really increased my profits recently. I'm here to testify that there is serious money in Amazon if done right.

Jordan Barlow, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  16. Chatlanin Uef

Chatlanin Uef Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you. I had intended to buy FSB until your post. But now I'm not sure that I need it. If google deindex my site - it will become a piece of s**t. I don't want to waste my money.
    So, a few links from topicstarter to old FSB sites that are in google index will be a good idea...

Chatlanin Uef, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  17. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most people setup stores, and that is it, they have no other skill sets, so they do not bother
    adding their own unique content, they are unable to do their own unique design, and they run
    out and blast their site with spam links, and think cash is just right around the corner....
    a few months goes by then google drops their site in the rankings. There is no free pass in
    google like their have been in the past, when google was young, those days are gone...

In my opinion, if you are not a coder, designer, writer, or marketing expert,
    then you have to buy all this stuff, and your chances of success is slim, and
    if you do have these skills, then you go from slim to marginal success, as you
    have to remember, you are competing with tons of other marketers....

dscurlock, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  18. Chatlanin Uef

Chatlanin Uef Member

Best Answers:
    I am a coder and designer, but not writer - English is not my native language :(
    I'm having a basic knowledge in SEO, can code on PHP and familiar with Photoshop, but can't create an unique text content in English. Sad, but true... :(

Chatlanin Uef, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  19. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my last year with fresh store builder was £180 (4 websites)

cri8bat, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  20. DarkMatrix

DarkMatrix Active Member

Best Answers:
    does fsb work on amazon india ?

DarkMatrix, Apr 18, 2015 IP