1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Dropshipping Journey with AliExpress

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by yaros, Jul 22, 2015.

1. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for such a fast response. Glad to hear ioncube and free plus shipping are supported.

I'm curious why you're not using free plus shipping yourself. I've heard many people recommend that model. Is there a drawback to that model when compared to the free shipping method you're using?

BzZApps, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  2. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Now payment systems do not like to see such strategies on your sites and can suspend your account.

yaros, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  3. Treebirds

Treebirds Greenhorn

Best Answers:

You have a list of questions. I will respond to one that particularly related to my experience.

1. Niche - I have some ideas, but I would like your opinions on how to determine the most profitable niche.

This was the primary question I asked the drop-ship team. The question was not answered, none the less I proceed to purchase the full package.
    You may have to hire an independent niche researcher to conduct a search for you in order to obtain an unbiased honest feedback on the niche. Free consultations are not always what they seem.

A brief tip, avoid buying the whole package if you can. Purchase the basic package and buy additional options upon satisfactory outcome of one completion.
    my experience - the process is too mechanical, what I mean is inflexible and may not always adjust to meet your need, especially if the niche does not fall within the limit of niche list that is offered.

Read carefully through feedback's on the “drop-ship plugin” forum section itself.
    The positives or success stories can obscure a blind spot.

I purchased full package on the basis of reading ALL Yaro's response on this forum, other forums plus youtube, the one place I did not encounter was the alidropship /forums which is very significant.

Treebirds, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  4. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure if I can post a link but this page on AliDropShip may answer some of David's questions.
    https://alidropship.com/category/blog/success-stories/

BzZApps, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  5. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh! That makes a lot of sense. I would guess the drop shippers use free plus shipping are not using Paypal but using credit card payments.

BzZApps, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  6. issac brott

issac brott Peon

Best Answers:
    Am I correct in saying that if i built my store around the Aliexpress dropship plugin I would be restricted to a single supply source being Aliexpress?

issac brott, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  7. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros,
    One last question.

Is it possible to configure the plugin to variations of an item in an Aliexpress listing as a seperate listing in the dropship store?

So for example: If the Aliexpress item XYZ comes in Red, Blue and Green. However in our dropship store it is listed as
    Item 1: Red XYZ
    Item 2: Blue XYZ
    Item 3: Green XYZ

I realize the listing could be done manually in this way but when it comes to order fulfillment can the plugin be setup to automatically match the dropship store listing to the Aliexpress dropshiper's item variation?

BzZApps, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  8. simon toaldo

simon toaldo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds good. I'm starting dropshipping business. Thanks for sharing!

simon toaldo, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  9. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, you can use any other suppliers as well.

yaros, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  10. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, this feature is available. You can duplicate the item and remove variations. The system will continue update it and you can use all automation features.

yaros, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  11. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! That's amazing.

BzZApps, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  12. halfwaydecent

halfwaydecent Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks OP.

After reading your thread I had to register.

I'm new to the dropshipping business and want to learn as much as possible and create a successful dropshipping business.

halfwaydecent, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  13. E Theodore

E Theodore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yaros, Like many others I have read this entire thread. I have purchased your plugin and set up an online store ( babyclothingusa.com ). You have said repeatedly you used(or still do) Paypal and Stripe. You are based in Russia with a business name registered in the Philippines. I understand that you can therefore create Paypal and Stripe accounts under its name but how do you withdraw money without a US bank account? My problem is that I am not based in the US either and Paypal isn't letting me accept payments because I don't have a US bank account. How do you use Paypal and Stripe internationally? Mostly, how do you withdraw the money.

I added you on skype if you prefer to respond there.

E Theodore, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  14. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The solution is simple. You just register with Payoneer service where you can create a virtual US bank account and connect it to your Stripe account to withdraw funds.

yaros, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  15. E Theodore

E Theodore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks! I didn't realize Payoneer gave you a bank account. I can use Paypal now!!

I tried purchasing socialrabbit today. I got an error message saying recurring payment failed. I added the support on Skype. Can you help?

E Theodore, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  16. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    I have also just purchased the plugin and would be interested if any could share any thoughts on whether to use the Standard version or the Woo Version.

Is there any special advantage of the Woo version other than you can use Woo themes?

BTW I don't currently own any Woo themes.

BzZApps, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  17. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros,

I assume if we have an established WP blog, the Alidropship plugin can be installed without causing any problems to the established blog posts.

Or is there anything we should be aware of before installing Alidropship on an established blog?

BzZApps, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  18. danielclass

danielclass Peon

Best Answers:
    is it aliexpress the same thing like alibaba.com? or both completely different websites?

danielclass, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  19. BzZApps

BzZApps Peon

Best Answers:
    Alibaba is for buying in bulk often direct from the factory whereas Aliexpress is for buying in small quantities or dropshipping single items.

BzZApps, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  20. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    15K monthly for 20 sites is not bad! Dropshipping does work if you decide to put effort on it! :)

BrookeHarper, Mar 26, 2017 IP