1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My dropshipping journey following AliexpressPlugin - Yaros' posts

Discussion in 'Websites' started by dursonj, Sep 6, 2017.

After several months of hard work and reading every single e-commerce book out there, I have successfully launched https://seriesjunkiez.com. I followed Yaros’ threads all over the internet to see if I could do better. He runs a website called https://worldofharry.com/

I want you to understand that I am an online marketer and I took Yaros’ information and marketing tactics one step further. This site is all about building a brand and building a relationship with the customer to have them coming back for a lifetime.

I have created a value ladder with sales funnels to ascend users for more money over time and have them coming back.

The site was developed from scratch. (I created a custom algorithm for pricing based on my research and my value ladder to gain members and recurring yearly revenue)

Based on reading lots and lots of books I decided to:

• Create an e-commerce website with a value ladder

• Sell popular products in the TV series / Movie niche with the focus on helping people Do Good in the world.

• Import products with margins according to my algorithm. (I’ll get to this)

• Give away FREE items with a $12 ship requirement in order to build a list of emails. (bottom of my funnel)

I am using the Alidropship plugin to import products from Aliexpress to my store. Since I am using my own custom theme, I am using the WordPress version of the plugin. It works ok. There could be some better updates.

It would be great if you could review my site, give some recommendations, ideas, share your experience or just wish me Good luck!

dursonj, Sep 6, 2017 IP