1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My CTR is good, less traffic

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by zam23, Mar 19, 2009.

Hi,

My CTR is good(around 10), but I am getting less visitors(around 100 per day). CPC also good(average $1 per click).
    I am worrying about traffic, these days I am doing free advertising through websites. I know this is not a good technique to get more traffic. If I can get 250 visitors my earnings will be doubled. Any ideas to achieve this target.

Also I submitted to couple of blog directories too. Is submitting enough to get visitors? or do I have to make friends on those directories in order to get impressions?

Your ideas are welcome! :)

zam23, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  2. samia

samia Peon

Best Answers:
    It's up to your niche, for example my site about psychology terms is 1 year old, but it has never passed 250 UV/day !!!

samia, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    10% CTR with 100 traffic and your CPC is $1, you are earning $10 per day. It is great.
    Directory not help much on traffic, try article submission and yahoo answering.
    Since your CTR and CPC is good, you might consider try adwords to get traffic too

lifeplayer, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking on digg, Wikio, furl, Reddit etc could bring some decent amount of traffic.
    And yes, Yahoo answer is a good source for traffic as well.

Oranges, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  5. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you display your url some of the more knowledgeable folks here will be able to give you some ideas for your particular niche.

Romanorc, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  6. Habitat

Habitat Peon

Best Answers:
    It won't bring ad clicking traffic. Go with Yahoo Answers SEO and Article Marketing

Habitat, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  7. zam23

zam23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tanks all.
    If I am doing yahoo answers, then do I have to answer daily in order to get good traffic?
    That means if I did not do yahoo answers for 3/4 days I will lose all traffic. Is that so?

zam23, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  8. ClickHunt

ClickHunt Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean guys? Actually answering there? How is this good for the traffic?

ClickHunt, Mar 19, 2009 IP