1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Company Name does not appear on all Invoices

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by dhardison, Oct 20, 2006.

When I print my Invoices, only one account class type's invoice will show the name of my company in the upper left corner and on the return stub portion.
    I have this account type set as PPP. The other 12 account type we have created will not show the company name in the upper left corner or on the return stub portion. I have even tried the "import" logo feature in the "general preference" again, the only invoicing it appears on would be the "PPP" account type customers. Am I looking in the correct place or is not the "Invoicing" preferences where all this is established?

dhardison, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  2. ColinR

ColinR Guest

Best Answers:
    check under general & Pref > General Preferences > More button I believe thats where you need to complete invoicing and merchant setup. That should solve your prob

ColinR, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  3. ColinR

ColinR Guest

Best Answers:
    if you've exceeded the 100 limit in trial then yu will need to purchase more licenses as that too might be issue

ColinR, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What's the invoice type you are using?

digitalpoint, Oct 30, 2006 IP