1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my clicks have suddenly gone down in the past 2 days

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by Nancy, Oct 31, 2006.

Hi all,

I used to get 1400 to 1800 clicks during the business days, but in the last 2 days, i just got 900 clicks. Can anyone tell me the exact for this drastic change. How can I cope up with this problem. Please help me out ASAP

thanx all

Nancy, Oct 31, 2006 IP
  2. rxbbx

rxbbx Peon

Best Answers:
    Are your ads changed.. i mean what is displayed? is it still content related. And we did have Halloween en Weekend, perhaps that's the reason.. you should be more specific. And check longer. 2 days is not that much.

rxbbx, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  3. DLGx

DLGx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Probably some ad campaigns that used to recieve a lot of clicks have ended or something.

DLGx, Nov 1, 2006 IP
  4. TatiAnA

TatiAnA Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, based on my experience, visits usually go down during the holidays. Reason could be most people are in vacation. But you can also check your position, it could be that somebody outbid you and achived a higher position than you.Try to analyse the competitors and see if something has changed

TatiAnA, Jan 18, 2007 IP