1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Clickbank journey is failing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Jawn, Oct 31, 2008.

1. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    Seriously brotha!

PPC

/Thread

veneficuz, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  2. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you ask partial refund? dispute your CC or paypal...then work out partial refund. worst just post his name here..

If your articles(1700 unpublished) unique, sell here around $4 per article and you could make out your loss. 2000 articles for $3k? that is really good price if articles are unique and have good quality contents.

searchfordeal, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  3. crestind

crestind Peon

Best Answers:
    Does your landing page rank at all, or are you only driving through ezines? I've noticed ezine traffic seems kind of low... and it's only good for backlinks mostly.

crestind, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  4. hbiz

hbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should start to set up a blog for your unpublished articles and then submit your blog post to social bookmarking sites or social networking sites. You can also use your articles for lens on Squidoo and Hubpages.

Since you have so many articles on stocks, if your articles are original, you can make money with your articles on Constant-content.com and helium.com, or associatecontent.com if you are USA citizen or resident.

hbiz, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  5. AffiliateRefresh

AffiliateRefresh Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty disappointing thread. Many would perhaps do the same thing. Get some coaching from an experienced person then invest some money they can afford (or not) thinking it will work, but I guess it takes more than just money here. At least all the content you have purchased and everything else is still useful. I started my clickbank journey not long ago with the hope to be successful investing little here and there. I guess investing lots of cash is for the experienced only.

Good luck

AffiliateRefresh, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  6. cipals15

cipals15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Better create videos than write articles. Submit videos in Metacafe and then you will probably gain more.

And investing $3,000 is a bad strategy. Their are thousands of free articles about clickbank marketing strategies. It was a scam i guess.

cipals15, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  7. get2nd

get2nd Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok social traffic is pretty good but don't over do it by over promoting yourself. A fair percentage is 70%-80% other people's sites and the rest on your own sites or links.

Socialmarker is highly recommended and also you can try and download this free tool from reallinkfinder.com and get backlinks by posting comments on dofollow blogs.

All the best in your marketing efforts.

get2nd, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  8. get2nd

get2nd Peon

Best Answers:
    Just wanna add quickly, post quality comments and not just spamming the blogs. Otherwise it wont get past the moderators.

get2nd, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  9. raymike

raymike Banned

Best Answers:
    This guy has been scammed by member called "JAREE".

raymike, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  10. AutoGlobalZOne

AutoGlobalZOne Member

Best Answers:
    Didn't he offer money back guarantee?
    $3k is so huge of money from DP member who has low iTrader?
    Or does he/she have high trader?

AutoGlobalZOne, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  11. raymike

raymike Banned

Best Answers:
    I see u were also member of Jaree ocaching but on another thread where he charged low fees and scammed many members.

raymike, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  12. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    People have to realise that noones gonna give away their secrets, and most 'make money online' books are just stuff that we already knwo but targeted to newbies!!

Patchkaa, Nov 8, 2008 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Ezine articles won`t generate too many sales.. at least of my experience and I have about the same amount of articles published.. it`s just a way to brand your business.. / or send possible customers..

You need to rank your landing page higher in the search engines it seems you don`t know much about SEO..
    You also need to try PPC and do have some quality and convicing landing pages..

$ 3000 ? for a single step by step guide? You might have been better of buying Commission Blueprint.. which in some way is for beginners...

Peace

evelinawilliams007, Nov 9, 2008 IP
  14. Jawn

Jawn Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not a newbie on SEO really, i came second place in seo world championship 2007 im just having problems knowing what traffic that sells so far ezine traffic has been worthless and i really mean worthless so next im going to try is typical google traffic for my own content.
    In the beginning everything seemed easy :) submit 2000 articles to ezine and you will get rich kinda but that was not the case, ezine barely send anything.

Having a own domain for your articles is probably the way to go in long term seo perspective thats where im heading right now.

AffiliateRefresh : you are correct, money can not buy you more money always :) it does take more than money to succeed on article marketing.

I would like to thank you all who has put time and information into this thread! thumbs up!

Jawn, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  15. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking at some web flipping sites recently with some domains with over 1500 EA's backlinked to them flogging for over 20k.

Like some other guys have mentioned - definitely get a domain and point these to it. This might be worth looking into if you want to get a quick return on your investment.

I don't see that having potentially 2000 EA's as a failure. Like others have mentioned I think you are sitting on a goldmine.

7 sales from 234 live articles aint great but still early days. If you wan2 stick with it maybe you should post your lander on here to get some tips on how to optimize it.

Good luck!

Good luck!

rob33, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  16. karlp295

karlp295 Peon

Best Answers:
    Gulp!

Dont know where to start. I would love to have that many articles but I think you have too many. you should be able to earn from each one. Clickbank is working in my niche (self help) and I havent wriiten or submitted anything like this amount. get the articles on a website and organize.

Your money will come when you understand affiliate marketing which at the moment you obviously don't or you would be making money.

I've been online for ten years now doing this and it is definately not easy to learn yet at the same time when you get it it is simple...

Think of your customer and what he or she wants and give it before you try to make a sale. If you go for the sale too early it will never happen..

Good luck and hope you get on the right road soon

karlp295, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  17. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you bought the marketing "training" by Jaree. He basically told you about bum marketing. The only useful thing in the course you paid him for was where he told you to outsource all those articles to for so cheap.

www.bummarketingmethod.com

I'd have a read of that site. A guy called Travis runs it and captures some good info together for you to learn from.

You've sent some decent traffic to your landing page from targeted ezine pages, so the problem must lie with your choice of product or the landing page you have built.

Checkout nichechoppers.com. Not only do they have some good products that convert well and excellent affiliate resources, the publisher, Ncmedia hangs out in their excellent free forum to help you sell them.

I started with clickbank in July and made a $63 sale on my first day with one of the nichechopper products. Don't put it off, go do it. What do you have to lose?

mikey1090, Nov 10, 2008 IP
    starz likes this.
  18. Drreynolds

Drreynolds Banned

Best Answers:
    Oh no , you have been hit hard brother....as many of them here says that you followed jaree...

Try adwordsanalyzer , its a good software which finds low competition ,highly converting long tail keywords ..

Hope this helps you for your unpublished articles...:)

Drreynolds, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  19. starz

starz Peon

Best Answers:
    3000 $ for this ?
    my god - i would rather buy something like wealthy affiliate for $30 a month and then invest the rest in adwords !

starz, Nov 16, 2008 IP
  20. adpablo

adpablo Active Member

Best Answers:
    A very good use for your BIG bunch of articles (I wish I had all that material available!) would be to build a bunch of lenses in Squidoo and hubs in Hubpages. Also, send articles to at least other 5 article directories. You don´t have to spend a single extra dime. With what you have so far in promotional material you should be able to recover what you have spent so far...

adpablo, Nov 16, 2008 IP