1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Clickbank journey is failing

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Jawn, Oct 31, 2008.

1. grooveman

grooveman Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess the obvious question I have is what was is the quality of the articles like? Who is doing the writing?

grooveman, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  2. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like for someone to confirm that as well.Because I can't imagine that Norb would do such of thing. At least, not the Norb tht I met here.

Jawn, you said that the member was selling the package on DP, do you still have the link to that thread? If you don't want to put it here, send me a PM.

megarudy, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  3. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I concur with a couple members that say you need to link build. Do you have your own site for this material too? Seems like you are prepared to go all the way with your investment and imho it's a learning process. Paying someone doesn't really get you experience. $3000 isn't a lot of money to some so not sure where all the fuss is from. If he spend $20,000 over a year but then starts to earn $1k a month then it's a good investment long-term.

Consider diversifying. Create an overall long-term plan. Start writing down some goals too. There are a lot of aspects to make money online and you may not have found your niche yet.

RectangleMan, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  4. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    one thing that is semi mentioned here but not explicitly ...

in seo terms, having all your links coming from one domain, even if it is ezine articles, does not gain you a lot of value in the eyes of the g ... you need to have links coming from other places ...

antantnz, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  5. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ?

Are you serious? You are sitting on a goldmine! Screw article directories - build a site! You have 1300 pages already and 400 more to come! Get a good domain name and build a site. Add 10 pages a day - not more. Link all the pages together. Google will love you for it - of course if the articles really are unique.

alexs464, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  6. WebAttend

WebAttend Guest

Best Answers:
    Thats my opinion too. You could make it a simple blog, as alex said, slowly post the articles over a period of time. Could be a good idea to put some money pages on the blog to and then make a primary focus to be link building. That much content added regularly over a period of say a year with consistent link building (even 1 good link a day) would I think be the best long term solution.

Don't expect the immediate traffic as you get from articles, but it will build a G respected site for the longer term, and when the traffic does kick in, you will just keep getting traffic for a long time (and hopefully revenue).

Thats what I tend to think.

WebAttend, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  7. Madman340

Madman340 Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless Norb is selling a product that costs thousands of dollars for people becoming affiliates, then it's obviously not him.

Madman340, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  8. Sven-van-Gink

Sven-van-Gink Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a website/blog.
    Pick a nice keyword rich domain.
    Submit 5/10 articles per day to your website.
    Bookmark every article you post to your site using http://socialposter.com/.
    Rewrite some articles and mass submit them using www.isnare.com or www.articlemarketer.com, this is just for backlinks :)
    Capture your visitors using Aweber/GetResponse and build a list, and put some clickbank banners on your site.

Hopefully i helped you a little bit :p If you need any further help you can always add me on msn if you want to (Pm me :) I'm free ;))

Sven-van-Gink, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  9. Jawn

Jawn Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not Norb, i dont want to point fingers. The guy who sold me the package has contacted me again to help me out.

Great input RectangleMan. Im not afraid to invest actually i dont see this as a failure at all and as you said its a learning curve.
    Long-term would be to open up a weight loss website and start posting articles for long-term traffic.

Your absolutely right antantnz.

Haha i wish i did! and hopefully i do!. Your idea must be the most correct one, id hate giving ezine this much content for free and let them destroy my articles with their adsense codes however if i were to acquire cash through ezines traffic i wouldnt mind :)

Jawn, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  10. web-fanatic

web-fanatic Banned

Best Answers:
    how many sales did you made?

web-fanatic, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  11. Jawn

Jawn Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently its 7 so its been a expensive trip the latest months :)

Jawn, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  12. syslogv4

syslogv4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Something that works for Billy won't necessarily work for Sally... I had to figure out what worked for me, rather that follow the status quo.

syslogv4, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow brotha, always knew we had a few differences in opinion but to call me out like that without having a clue whats up - really shows what and how you think of me. I appreciate you showing me your true colors Patchkaa, from this point forward mate you're a write off in my books - best of luck with your IM'ing, please pretend I don't exist and I'll do the same, in fact you're the first and only person on my ignore list, enough is enough mate.

In fact fcuk it - I'll also take a moment to say this - with all due respect: Have a look at your own history here P, you've offered little to no guidance for others that I've ever read, most if not all of your comments and posts are negative and one sentence long. You bring gossip instead of value to this forum imo. Since you're showing me your true colors out in the open for all to see, I figured I would return the favor, and let you know that I see you as a text book definition of a wannabee marketer, and with your attitude I truly don't see you going far in life let alone IM, networking, or having any leadership skills. :) So I'll say this to you as my final words - as politely as I can, pretend you're hearing it in a British accent even - Your pimp hand is weak, you're still a grasshopper not a guru, make the most of your negative ridden day, I'd like to finish by saying 'I'll see you at the top' - but I doubt it!

To the OP. A few comments for you mate:

1. Spending that kind of money is not the worst thing in the world if it did in fact educate you. You can spend that kind of money on a local college or business/marketing course and not learn nearly a much real world hands on techniques that a guru can teach you.

2. I would never take money to train people, especially if it's to help me sell or to just help someone that deserves it. I extend an invitation to you to join my forum and you'll learn way more from the NicheChoppers crew for free than you will from any guru or makeh moniezes ebookz... Please take a peak and join (don't worry it only costs $0.00 and you can pay in installments). Check the sig if you're interested.

3. If you've invested $6000 so far and have 1 landing page and tons of articles, I'm not sure you're being taken down the right road. The guru that's teaching you - is he teaching you to sell any/many products or one of his own/partners etc.? Because for that kind of money (take this constructively), you could/should have like 15-20 landers, article, squids, blogs, bookmarks etc. 6K is a lot of money to play with when outsourcing. Further you can buy a turnkey site making money right now for less than that, which would inadvertently school you on both looking after aff's, being a pub, and wearing the shoes of aff/pub/biz owner/etc. so you'd see many levels deeper and faster.

4. You've invested a good amount of money and time, and it's probably going to be insanely hard to walk away from should your campaigns or chosen products to promote not convert well or give you the return expected. Don't ever be shy to walk away from a dead horse instead of continuing to kick it. Many people here don't have any money and they learn from being in the trenches, no guru can teach you the instincts/analytics you'll see on your own from also being in the trenches and doing the dirty work for a while without any cost for training.

Hope you take your time and don't be shy to get a second/third/fourth opinion on the ways/path your guru is taking you down. Reputation and worth have little to do with proven success. I'll tell you now that most guru's don't have the time and would never charge someone else to learn their secrets, and if they did they would never tell you ALL of them. I wouldn't, for ANY amount of money! Why? well because if the guru is making teh moniez than he wouldn't need nor want to train new comers, trust me on that one. Most teachers in M/IM/AM are only teaching because they couldn't make it in the real world. Otherwise they'd be retired/still making teh moniezes.

Best of luck and try not to use the word failing, you're successful at finding the ways that don't work so far and eliminating them. keep practicing the things that make you successful and eventually the practice will pay off.

N.

NCMedia, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  14. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    lol wow what a mouth full, thanks for your comments I'll consider them very carefully but no offense taken. Although be careful what you wish for dude you may get your wish and see me at the top or you see me above you!!

Patchkaa, Nov 2, 2008 IP
  15. gpdbiz

gpdbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL - You gonna move next door to him and build a bigger house ? You sound like your 16.

Just like they say in the hood "killers dont talk"

The same goes for real money makers, because "they dont talk" , they just make $$$ and you sir are talking.

gpdbiz, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  16. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: Oh my goodness that is such a shame this person, seemed to have taken advantage of you. I am very sorry to hear it.

But use what you have learned. Learn more... Don't let this person stomp on what you want. You got into this business for some reason. But don't give up.

I would like to refer you to a site- that is membership based and has marketer from all walks of life. Just starting and people whom making 1000's a day (please know this they have done there time in order to make that amount.)

But check it out you get live forums / e-books/ video's / and soo soo much more. http://learnmoremarketingnow.biz

keep your head up.:D

ladyred129, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  17. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay my brotha I feel ya!! - Not

Patchkaa, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  18. WebAttend

WebAttend Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Patchkaa,

We all can make mistakes mate. I understand that sometimes other things can hit overload and you can tend to make a bit of an insultive comment somewhere else that can end up hurting your reputation.

I think this approach to dealing with the downfall is probably not the best here, because norb has really added some great content to this forum and has earned the respect of most people here as a result of that. I have not seen anything that would indicate he in any way deserves your original comment, but I understand bullets can fly in the wrong direction sometimes when things get a bit out of hand.

I tend to think if you keep down this track, you might loose alot of respect here but this forum could still be a great resource for you, or at least break on a bit better terms if your getting sick of this forum. After all, you probably were not thinking properly when you made that comment, right?

It might be good to maybe let go of your current stance on this. You could even let the guys know that you were a bit out of line for other reasons. Maybe your even sorry for that comment you really weren't thinking about that much when you made it, if you can think about it a little bit more clearly for a bit?

my 2c.

Cheers

WebAttend, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  19. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think alot of people here are upset coz sales are down and their campaigns are not working as well as they should be so its gonna coz alittle tension around here. I found alot of those threads around here and maybe DP should follow clickbanksuccess and put a policy on not allowing negativity creep in thus allowing for positive helpful threads around here.....

I havent personally met you guys so whether people get upset I dont really care coz I will never met you guys in person ever!! But thats just my opinion, anyways I'll just focus on building my campaigns are get ready for a great xmas season coming, i got a gutt feeling that when the elections are over everyone will focuis on xmas so the people that spend time WORKING insteading of bitching about their sales will certainly benefit dfrom this!!

My 5 cents...

Patchkaa, Nov 3, 2008 IP
  20. Hastings

Hastings Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL c'mon guys, don't make the guy feel so bad about buying it. He saw it as a good investment, and it's in the past. Why not work to point him towards a better future?

Hastings, Nov 3, 2008 IP