1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Click Bank Diary (Forex Diary)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sp33dr4ge, Nov 13, 2008.

1. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point, however still struggling with the "World Of Warcraft" keyword used in ad copy in Google as it's trademarked, therefore it makes it difficult to do PPC.

You have to really think outside of the box here... and I am still thinking lol.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's another thought, go to the various WoW wiki's and quest search sites. Like, thottbot.com and the like. You could pull down names of quests and weapons and use those as keywords.

Then have ads like:

Get {keyword:WoW Gold} Now
    Save time getting {keyword:WoW Gold} with our easy guide.

That would be a way to get tons of long tail keywords as well as tons of targeted traffic of people playing WoW. It's a bit off the beaten path, but it might work.

Ideastone, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Update:

Been at 1-2 sales daily now for 7 straight days. I've expanded my PPC campaign into Great Britain, Australia and South Africa. So far I have confirmed sales from all countries and in profit.

I just added South Africa last night, so I can't verify that this country converts just yet, I'll leave it run for a week.

****Note

I wanted to ad here that I started this with $0 I started writing articles until until I made about $300 then I put that $300 to work as testing money for PPC and now have it dialed into 1-2 sales daily. For the first month in Nov. I stayed a bit above break even testing PPC campaigns, but now in Dec. my margins are for every $5-$15 I spend I am making one $54 sale.

****The Penny Stock Campaign

I've started my capture page on penny stocks and I am just about ready to launch a duplicate campaign promoting the doubling stocks program with virtually the same keywords for the forex autopilot product. I've seen other competitors doing this and I believe I can tweak this campaign to 1-2 sales daily as well.

**** In the End

I should have forex autopilot to 1-2 sales daily and the doubling stocks to 1-2 sales daily. Once I accomplish this I will move onto adding yet another product.

****Capture pages

All captures pages are designed to interchange products as they come and go.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  4. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job on the 1-2 sales a day. I'm actually kind of doing the same thing in a different niche, only the product isn't quite turning over for me like it should yet. It's only the first week, so we'll see.

Ideastone, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  5. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Update:

I've been testing the new "Forex Autopilot Turbo" with my current traffic. I was selling 1-2 Forex Autopilots per day, I switched to FX Turbo and have only made 1 sale in the last 3 days.

I am changing back to Forex Autopilot.

****The Penny Stock CB Product

I copied my Forex Robots site and put in place of the text and images the penny stock program and I made my first sale. Now I am going to tweak it to 1-2 sales per day.

****Ending goal, 1-2 sales per day with Forex Autopilot and 1-2 sales per day with Doubling stocks.

Keywords that convert are "forex robots" for forex programs and anything to do with "penny stocks" for doubling stocks CB product.

Each one of these products is making me 1 sale per approx $10-$15 spent in the content network targeting US, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  6. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Update:

Maybe I spoke too soon, but Forex AutoPilot Turob converted to another sale today from South Africa.

Today:

1 Sale: Doubling Stocks: (Canada) Keyword: Stock Robot
    1 Sale: Forex Autopilot Turob (South Africa) Keyword: Forex Robot/Robots

I've increased bids, added a few more European countries to drive more traffic to see if I can increase.

So far the following countries have yielded profits in the following order

1)US
    2)UK
    3)Canada
    4)Australia
    5)South Africa

sp33dr4ge, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  7. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Update Dec. 30th

A record breaking day and the day is not over yet.

6 Forex sales and 1 Forex hosting sale today so far with 322 clicks in the content network totaling $484 with $117 spent in PPC adwords.

I am to the point now where I've began testing new keywords... however I really need to diversify. I've tried "Rocket Spanish" with 0 luck after sending 500 quality clicks to my review site with PPC.

What does everything think about the sports betting product? Pays well and I have a good handle on the keywords.

6 sales today record! Still 7 hours left in the clickbank day!

***I have began outsourcing articles

I finally found a really good writer from www.getafreelancer.com that's writing quality Forex articles for $6 a piece. I've received my first 5 articles today and submitted 3 of them to EA. I am tracking all article traffic as well as PPC.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  8. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good stuff,

Very optimized and lucrative campaign and good diversification mate. Tweak here tweak there are voila, if you can keep it consistent day to day and bounce with the refunds you are doing well flipping your money :)

N.

NCMedia, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  9. bmph8ter

bmph8ter Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like your work is really paying off. Adding in the other products (rocket Spanish) is a good idea. We should always try to diversify.

bmph8ter, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  10. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    I tested Rocket Spanish already, I made a review site that mirrored my Forex site and after sending 500 clicks via Google adwords all targeting the following keywords...

"learn spanish"
    "learn spanish fast"
    "spanish course"
    "spanish audio course"
    ect... ( there were about 70 keywords in total)

****This test completely flopped after 500 clicks and $128 spent 0 conversions.

sp33dr4ge, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  11. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    After the holiday I will test the "Doubling Your Stocks" program again with some more keywords. I did a few sales with it, but I feel as though if I give it another go I might be able to get it to a sale per day.

****I ended the day yesterday with 7 Forex sales in total and 1 Forex hoster sale. My brother who is competing with me ended yesterday with 2 Maverick money sales.

****I am determined to get Doubling Your Stocks to a sale or 2 per day now that I have the FX niche dialed in (or at least I think.. knock on wood)

***I submitted 3 articles yesterday that I outsourced and I am getting another 8 today.

***After the holidays I will begin outsourcing a blog dedicated to FX niche.

Tim

sp33dr4ge, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  12. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't dismiss South Africa too quickly (as Nelson Mandela once said): there are lots of South African members in forums like trade2win and so on (good places to look for marketing ideas for such products, perhaps, to see who some of the customers are?). Good luck, and happy New Year.

alexa_s, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  13. Alibubble

Alibubble Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks for doing this and letting us all see your progress.

You said earlier that your average return on each article was about $30. How exactly are you doing this? Just wondering because I can never seem to get very many sales out of the articles I write. Are they all reviews?

Alibubble, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  14. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job with the diary sp33dr4ge. Keep on rocking.

wicked9690, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  15. PapaCarlo

PapaCarlo Peon

Best Answers:
    @sp33dr4ge
    Thanks for the great thread .. New year - new thoughts :) From tomorrow I will start my own affiliate diary :cool:

PapaCarlo, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  16. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Update: Jan 2nd

I am still going strong with PPC, 3 sales today through PPC and yes I just received my first sale from outsourcing articles.

Total sales today 4 FX Sales and 5 hours left on the CB clock.

I found a decent writer, I had them write me 5 articles, I submitted only 3 to EA and it returned me one FX sale. I am getting the articles at $6 a piece, not a bad ROI considering 3 articles is $18 and it yields me $76 gross minus $18 for the articles and I net $50 roughly.

I am submitting the remaining two now of the original 5 and will have this writer write me another 5.

I'd like to expand my PPC now and I know in doing so I need to test new keywords, but I am feeling a bit lazy at the moment.

***Rocket Spanish

I've been watching competitors on in PPC on this, lots of them are coming and going on the keyword "learn spanish" which tells me it's not converting. I even tested this with 500 clicks myself, targeted traffic too... very targeted and nothing. I didn't want to give up on it so I fired up my campaign again and yes nothing again... I think I am going to can this one.

***Doubling Your Stocks

Testing some keywords in PPC, converted a few 4 weeks ago, nothing since. Again I know this sells, it's just a matter of finding the right keywords for this one. Sometimes I think if I could just replicate myself or clone myself about 5 times I could run a massive affiliate business.

***Maverick Money Makers

High gravity, I actually began building a review site for this and will toss it out there in the "work at home" industry to see if it converts.

***Fx converting at 3-6 sales daily, I am desperately trying to duplicate this in other niches, but it's time consuming testing and making sites and sometimes laziness gets in the way.

*** I've even considered creating my own FX program. Not because I really want to, but simply because of the payout. Even if no one promoted my FX program I could collect the full commission which would mean a better margin for me and a more stable business. (these are just the thoughts in my head)

***I really wish publishers would give top producing affiliates a higher payout.

***Another thought from my head, I know some people hate saying what they are promoting, what niche blah blah blah.... I really don't know why these people are so scared and why it's such a big deal. There's enough out there for everyone. I never had a problem telling people how much I make in affiliate marketing, because I remember when I started I wanted to know these details and as a business man you're not asking b/c your want to pry into peoples finances, you're asking b/c you want to know if it works, what's working and how to do it. It always made me sick when my mom would tell me as a kid it's not polite to ask someone how much they make.... what she never knew was even at a young age I was only asking b/c I wanted to make the cash... I wanted to find out how much they made then start taking the course of action to get there so I can do what they do.

Again, this is my diary and I am going to be blunt and honest, I do this for the money period. Don't we all? Well most of us anyhow. I hope you can appreciate that :)

sp33dr4ge, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  17. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any updates? I am starting forex and rocket language campaigns...

searchfordeal, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  18. egoz01

egoz01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you notice that the word "forex" is searched more times in Nigeria, and in second place in Sweden.
    With this I want to point out that maybe if they are searching that term is because maybe they are interested in getting involved with forex transactions.
    you can look here what I am saying.
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=forex

egoz01, Jan 9, 2009 IP
  19. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe. There are many other reasons for people doing searches, too. More so in the case of some countries than others. :eek:

alexa_s, Jan 10, 2009 IP
  20. sp33dr4ge

sp33dr4ge Peon

Best Answers:
    Update: Jan. 10th

On Jan. 5th I had 11 sales, my record so far. The following day I had 1 sale with the same clicks and since then most sales abroad have stopped which account for 60% of my sales on a daily basis. My campaign is still going but I am starting to suspect that my sales are not be tracked properly or someone is stealing sales if that's possible.

Recently I've been getting 3-7 sales per day, I am down to about 2 sales daily right now with the same campaign. I didn't change anything.

The Forex programs seem to sell very well abroad compared to the US, again lately I've had very few abroad sales though.

***Something weird is happening I am making more sales on my #2 recommended Forex program which strikes me as odd since I use to only average 1 sale of my #2 program maybe once every few weeks, now the majority of my sales are from the #2 program.

***On the day I made 11 sales I changed my clickbank ID name which again leads me to believe someone is stealing sales or theirs tracking issues.

***2 days ago I had 5 refunds

*** I lowered my cost per click to start absorbing refunds. I may close down my campaign because of the tracking issues and potential refunds.

sp33dr4ge, Jan 10, 2009 IP