1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My check was miscarried -- 4 emails and still no response from them. what now?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Lorelei, Sep 30, 2010.

After over 5 years of being a publisher at Adsense, one of my checks was miscarried -- this is the first time it happens. i emailed them asking is they can reissue it, they directed me to an online form which I filled 1,5 months ago, and heard nothing from Google since then.

I emailed them twice asking about the status of the check (since it was quite a big one), and no response to emails AT ALL.

What can I do? I already received 2 checks since then for the next payments, but that one is just seem hopeless. Should I keep pestering them with emails? Where can i get some kind of human response?

Thanks.

Lorelei, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by miscarried?

Also I don't think Google is actually run by humans, which is why they never respond. But if you post in some of the google help forums often Real People will read and reply, not sure how official they are though.

RumpledElf, Sep 30, 2010 IP