1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My business down from 80.000$ a month to 45.000$ and getting down

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FilipStan, Nov 6, 2014.

1. darkbat

darkbat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually he wrote '80.000$ to 45.000$' not '80,000$ to 45,000$' , he used (.) not (,)
    neglect zeros after a point, i think he just increased zeros to get noticed and to increase post count.:D
    its $80 to $45...

darkbat, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OP, seriously, if your income has dropped by "$35,000 USD" per month, then straight away you should be out hiring experts to help you.

I would attack the problem multiple ways:
    1. Aim to increase traffic from both SEO and marketing (if you double your traffic you double your income)
    2. Aim to increase your CTR. (if you double your CTR you double your income)
    You have $45k per month, run out and hire teams for both.

Maybe your CTR is lower due to more and more people preferring to use adblocker?

matt_62, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  3. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he just has poor English and does not know how to write numbers correctly

H0stZealot, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  4. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not all traffic brings profit and not all conversion means income... Yet I agree to your general line - even if you have income of $80k per month it means only you should double your efforts.

He said he preferred to sit on his arse and rest or party all night long... well... if that was his lifestyle - I really doubt he ever had these $80k/mo. to be honest.

H0stZealot, Nov 13, 2014 IP
    Chad Eztraffic and matt_62 like this.
  5. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OP is attention whoring. He is attempting to garner interest in himself by subtly implying that he makes thousands online. Next he'll receive a bunch of PMs, get your email address, and try to sell you some half assed product/service.

HostPlanz, Nov 14, 2014 IP
    DomainMagnate and H0stZealot like this.
  6. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    wow the mystery is that his 80.000$ means 80k us dollars or any other country's currency.
    Hats off to him for not replying here to solve the mystery. :mad:

langau, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  7. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    best answer ever
    to op, as everyone said, you need to give your site url so we can help you other wise there is nothing we can do.
    someone with "80K monthly revenue" MUST havd a tracker for his site/blog, also i don't think someone with that kind of money will ask advice here rather than hiring a professional to do that, just saying

000karim, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  8. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, you are unbelievable. If you really earn such money, I would suggest you consult with big names like Neil Patel, conversionxl etc. but why are you here asking for free advice? Get lost, dude.

Chad Eztraffic, Nov 29, 2014 IP
    H0stZealot likes this.
  9. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    what's your website?

Naina S, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  10. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    It probably reflects the value of your product and your niche. For example, if you're selling iPhone 5, but there's iPhone 6 in the stores already, you can expect the business to go down.

Alex Toll, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  11. Galinio94

Galinio94 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you getting traffic from Social Media and mostly Facebook ?
    If yes they changed the algorithm and i got the same problem with conversion rates.

Galinio94, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  12. goldieregalado

goldieregalado Active Member

Best Answers:
    See buddy, if you really want a solution of your problem from this forum and want to get rid of it, you should be a bit open to discuss your product and web detail at least. Without going through your product how can one give a solution. otherwise you will get a general reply from every one not a specific solution unless one discovers the reason of decreasing earning in spite of same traffic.

goldieregalado, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  13. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should try new marketing strategies...if your the products that you have on your website deal with men's health products, you could start making videos on the articles you write. An example of a blogger that does this extremely well that is sort of in the same genre as you is Art of Manliness. You could also give samples to bloggers that have a big network of followers. They in turn can become marketing vehicles for you. Those are just some ideas.

James Christy, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  14. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At the end, it doesn't matter what he has used as sign or if it's to get his post count up, it can happen and it could be good if people answer for a possiblie person who really seek this information.

As someone said above, google has hitted some businesses since the last update, it could be that also, have been around the net to check if anyone have left some poor feedbacks? sometimes just a few can hit you big time

IG2010, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  15. consul

consul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings!

This is probably my first time to post here. I just can't resist. Anyway, I was observing all the posts and gathered that there might be some hidden problems on the part of the business owner why the low conversion. I figure it must be on the level of service provided. Why? Come to think of it. He is even not able to clarify his post to the members here. He even refused to divulged his website (well, I respect his privacy) if he is serious about getting help. The website design can have a factor in the sales. He can probably check the content of his site or even the design. This sort of serious problem requires an expert company to evaluate and formulate strategic solutions.

For the OP, I just hope you consider expert help. This problem is quite delicate. Also do consider your customer service standards. I wish you well.

consul, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  16. varcoe

varcoe Active Member

Best Answers:
    80K / Month income and your asking for advice from a bunch of random people on a forum? Hire an expert.

The economy is going to crap, and its the holidays so that could be affecting your income..

Also my advice for you is.. If your going to ask advice from other people at least be nice to them, no need to be rude.

Not to mention partying and forgetting about your business definitely will have an impact on sales. Google your business, see if people are writing bad things about it. There are hundreds of things that can be wrong with your business, or change your income in a month - most commonly it is reputation and customer service though..

varcoe, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  17. AMJAlienServers

AMJAlienServers Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think the design change would do anything if your traffic has not decreased.
    This could be related to bad reviews about your company by your own customers for example, or just another company selling your products for cheaper price and trying to drive your possible customers away from you.
    There are many factors why you would loose so much in conversions lately. I am afraid you have to dig deeper then just simply monitor your traffic.

AMJAlienServers, Dec 7, 2014 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  18. DAWalker

DAWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! 50% is too much!
    You need to find whats is not working anymore. and test new ideas.
    This usually happens when you do the same thing for a long period of time

DAWalker, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  19. cowboy1015

cowboy1015 Member

Best Answers:
    If I'm making $45k per month... I won't be seeking advise on a forum. This guy is probably making $45.00 a month which makes more sense based on how he communicates here.

cowboy1015, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  20. peoplesguide

peoplesguide Member

Best Answers:
    You have to make a diversification. Maybe some of your business don't work or you just focus only in one business.

peoplesguide, Dec 11, 2014 IP