1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Blogger Blog is Locked By Google

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by saeedashifahmed, Mar 17, 2016.

I appeal for that and after 2 days I got this reply :

Hello,

We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://idroidhorizon.blogspot.com . Upon further review, we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for understanding. Your sincerely,

The Blogger Team

And Now my blog is not available in google search result. I have waited for 3 days and still my blog is not in Google search result. Even my home page is also not visible in search result.

I also have submitted my blog to Google webmaster tool. Still my blog is not available in search results. I was getting more than 13,000 page views per day before I got Blocked!

Help me.

saeedashifahmed, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is a big drawback of using a hosted blogging platform. To overcome with this you have to move on self hosted WordPress, for that you have to buy a domain and hosting. However you will eventually regain your rankings in Google.

iwebsocial, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. Peter Stavrou

Peter Stavrou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's a shame...
    Like iwebsocial said, it is recommended that you move your blogspot site to WordPress.org so you don't have these types of issues in future.

Here's a guide that may be useful to you for moving blogspot to wordpress.
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress-without-losing-google-rankings/

Peter Stavrou, Mar 17, 2016 IP