1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My blog "

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kaswid, Apr 26, 2015.

I just create a blog a month ago and made some post to my blog. Suddenly when I checked in site that has Google Sandbox tools, the result is my blog is in Google Sandbox.
    What I'm gonna ask you are..what can make a blog in Google Sandbox and what should I do to get out from there..Thanks

kaswid, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    did you get any seo services done? might be some bad seo.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  3. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its happened when some one try to build their back links fast from everywhere then google send that kind of website or blog in send box, no need to worries now just block your negative links from webmaster tool, and search your all post if there is any post which is copied then block that page from Robots. txt, after 1 or 2 time cached by google bot then send request to google for remove your blog from send box. It may take 1 or 2 month.

Aryans, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  4. kaswid

kaswid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My blog template already SEO friendly..i just optimize my SEO on page..I have check my backlinks and they all okay..I only put 1 or 2 links on my post

kaswid, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  5. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well It may be case of link stuffing or anything else without checking your blog I can't suggest you exact issue if possible then send me your blog then ll let you know exact solution

Aryans, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  6. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It would be great if you're ok to share you website URL for the members here to give you accurate feedback on what has been done wrongly!

Pillai.G, Apr 30, 2015 IP