1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My blog is going down to the toilet

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by farhanyun91, Nov 24, 2010.

I am almost dishearten and decide to stop doing blogging since like my bogging is turn to a fiasco.It is seems like my blog is failed to yield readers as well as money.I've seen there are many out there who just took just 2 months to start generate readers as well as money.what should i do now and what have i done wrong??

farhanyun91, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  2. rseobeginner

rseobeginner Peon

Best Answers:
    Continue exploring. search google different techniques on how to push up your site on top of search engine.

rseobeginner, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  3. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    maybe you didn't meet the readings expectation and the traffic to get good readings try to ask for someone who is good in doing it.

Excel 8, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense, but you need to improve your English. The writing on your blog really isn't very good...and I can tell it's because you are having some trouble with the English phrases and such.

dlm, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  5. Fruktkaka

Fruktkaka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with dlm about the language. Perhaps you should concentrate on doing the same type of blog in your 1st language instead and see if you can get more traffic to it?

Fruktkaka, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  6. Jasonc

Jasonc Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy,

I think your problem might be that you are relating time to your end goal. It doesn't work like this...

Blog for 2 months then make $XX,XXX.

You need to have a purpose and focus. You need to give away something of value. You need to get noticed (traffic).

I didn't look at your blog, but most people just publish posts and assume that they will be found.

Step 1 - go post 5-10 comments on related blogs in your niche with a link back to your blog.

Jasonc, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  7. Dosius

Dosius Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok look, apart from the bad English, there is no call to action within your content. The only monetisation you have is in your sidebars. You need a call to action. For instance, if you are selling an e-book about dealing with girlfriend problems, you should include somewhere in your article a link that looks like a link to your offer. I couldn't find any links on your content. The reader needs to see where you are trying to send them and if they trust you they will check out your links. Your content is targeted toward desperate buyers. If a teenage pregnant girl ends up on your article, do you really think she will look at the side-column and buy a Camera or a lamp?

You need to have relevant offers.

Dosius, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  8. dragtastic

dragtastic Member

Best Answers:
    your last post was what? november?
    if you want to attract people and gain traffic you need fresh new content

dragtastic, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  9. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that was her point. She stopped a while back. Anyways, are you getting a lot of traffic to it, if any? If you don't have traffic you're not going to be successful. NO matter how good or bad your blog is.

businessman413, Dec 29, 2010 IP