1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Blog has a descent number of visitors, but the adsense revenue is very very low...

Discussion in 'Google' started by Coe Emails, Feb 23, 2011.

My Blog has a descent number of visitors, but the adsense revenue is very very low...

I have an average of 5000 visitors per month.. the bounce rate is 45%-55%. average page view per user is 4-5. but still by adsense revenue is very very low... :rolleyes:

can anyone let me know how to improve this? currently i get only less than 5$ a month :confused:.

the link to my blog is collectionofemails.blogspot.com/

Coe Emails, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  2. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    dude i think there is a great problem in you ad placement. in case of line ads you don't get any kind of payment unless the visitors click on the ads and after that the again click the in any of the links that are visible after clicking the line ads.
    second thing is that your line ads at the footer of your site. i don't understand what is the reason of using the ads there :)
    another thing is that you are using 5 ads in your site. plz reduce it to 3. Google always suggest to use 3 ads.
    put the vertical banner at the right side instead of left and delete the ads of lower section. horizontal banner is ok. keep 1 line ads and delete another one.
    check that your ads are relevant to your site or contents.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  3. Eniak

Eniak Peon

Best Answers:
    Digitalwebman06's advice is good, my personal advice is get rid of a lot of the extra widgets on the side like visitor location, the disclaimer (could be a separate page, no need on the sidebar), the live traffic feed etc. Your blog could look a lot more professional with very minimal work.

Eniak, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  4. jatrasmara

jatrasmara Peon

Best Answers:
    another suggest from me is you need to make some quality content, make good placement and color for the ads, i hope it work :)

jatrasmara, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  5. Coe Emails

Coe Emails Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your feedback.. I have made few changes as per the feedback provided. Please review it and let me know if it looks good.

6. labraintellekt

labraintellekt Peon

Best Answers:
    i checked the site, and for me, the theme and pictures of the site should be updated. More content is required.

labraintellekt, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  7. Coe Emails

Coe Emails Peon

Best Answers:
    hey labraintellekt,
    this blog has 2,074 posts... how much more content is required????

8. s521545

s521545 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you follow digitalwebman's advice, its fine !! Try playing with your ad placements

s521545, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  9. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Quite agree with digitalwebman06. I think you should follow this guidelines. Besides improve your ads CTR (Click Through Rate)
    You can get a great revenue by increasing the CTR.

wiseman.wiseman05, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  10. joshuthomas

joshuthomas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as you have said you have more than 2000 articles. 700+ articles only but the daily unique visitors count is arrnd 3000+ you might be missing out somewhere:

1. either content is not that very unique
    2. or your niche is more broader..

if your niche has affiliate marketing oppourtunites then go for it, its highly rewarding. Else placement and blending of adsense is required.

warm regards
    Josh

joshuthomas, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  11. Leadership Quality

Leadership Quality Peon

Best Answers:
    Make your viewers move around the page, so that they're sure to come across your ads.

Leadership Quality, Mar 3, 2011 IP