1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My blog goes missing

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Piyush Ranjan, Mar 8, 2015.

Hello friends.
    Well, this time i am in a great danger.
    I am very much worried about what will happen next.

Well, Previously my hosting and domain was at GoDaddy. But yesterday i purchased a hosting under bluehost.

I want to keep my domain under GoDaddy itself. But the problem is now my blog goes disappear. Actually i cloned my blog to a temporary url Using ManagedWp. The clone was perfect. But when i changed my url then my blog goes disappear.
    I have changed the nameserver as well but nothing happens.

What should i do next.

Please help me. ……… [​IMG]

Piyush Ranjan, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  2. TheMostCreative

TheMostCreative Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How long ago have you changed the nameservers?

TheMostCreative, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  3. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Can you tell me why you switched from a provider such as Godaddy (which is not recommended for hosting), to Bluehost (which is an EIG-owned company that will offer you even worst service than that of Godaddy)? There have been a lot of issues at both, and it could be an error that may have occurred. Can you go in-depth in describing the steps that you took? Maybe I can troubleshoot for you.

[ET]Alexander, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  4. Colby-GoDaddy

Colby-GoDaddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So the content was already moved to the new host and then you changed the DNS on the domain to point to the new host but you do not see the blog? What error do you get? Are you sure it is pointed properly and have you contacted the new host to ensure everything is good with the plan and it's all set up right?

Colby-GoDaddy, Mar 9, 2015 IP