1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My blog been copied

Discussion in 'Security' started by ittech, Jan 13, 2010.

Today when I wanna check my post at CS I'd found something that shocked me, CS giving me result not for my latest post but my previous post been duplicated. I know it's quite normal when ur post been copied but what had shocked me are different, this ***hole copied 100% what I'd in my blog. From post to my old theme and even the header and logo. And this stupid **hole dont even change the Submission Directory url, twitter and rss. Any suggestion on how to stop him/her? :mad:
    SEMrush

ittech, Jan 13, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. wizzer

wizzer Peon

Best Answers:
    1) File a DMCA complaint against his host, to google and his advertising partners. (Search for DMCA for details!)

2) Appoint a solicitor and sue him for copyright infringment. (Typically he will have to pay your legal costs. I have done this a few times with plagiarisers and copiers and it can be quite lucrative!)

wizzer, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  3. Trevor75

Trevor75 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, having worked in law for 15 years I can tell you if the guy didnt give you credit for your blog it is of course total copywrite infringment, wizzer has some good advice...however you'll have to take into consideration, you'll have to hire a lawyer and pay them up front for their services..which couold be anywhere from $250 -$500 per hour. You might want to just consider starting a new blog, if the one you have doesnt have a large following or isnt ranked.

Trevor75, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  4. elitesystem

elitesystem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok heres my suggestions: If you have written the content originally then just ignore it. Unless you have enough money to pay a lawyer. There are tons of autoblogs that fetch articles from other sites. Whatever it is, if you have published the content first ,then the google spiders should have crawled on your stuff first..
    Just move on and keep writing :)

elitesystem, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  5. ittech

ittech Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx for the advice guys, my friend suggest me do s'thing with the cPanel and edit my .htaccess, can anyone show me how.

ittech, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  6. objava2

objava2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Because its is very secure and authentic, your can create blog on blogger it is very safe and easy way to create any blog, i have also create a blog on blogger
    http://spamandsecurity.blogspot.com/

objava2, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  7. katrina47

katrina47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol,there are many blog copiers in this cyber world,i used to be one.

katrina47, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  8. Samsom

Samsom Member

Best Answers:
    I think as soon as you confront the person, they would feel inclined to take it down or change it. Make sure you do not take YOURS off because if it is your work then you should take credibility. If anything, take it as a compliment that someone wants to appear as the same person as you!

Samsom, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  9. Sam Idoeb

Sam Idoeb Member

Best Answers:
    Report to google, and after the blog never give him earnings, he will abandon it.

And if you dare, you can turn off your rss.

Sam Idoeb, Oct 3, 2013 IP