1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Best SEO Trick - What is yours?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by beensyager, Jun 14, 2010.

1. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Guest

Best Answers:
    i think classifieds are the only good source to drag traffic whereas back links are concerned you need to stick to article marketing, Blogging, forum posting and link submissions.

jacuzzi, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  2. smsinhindi

smsinhindi Peon

Best Answers:
    I do directory submission followed by forum signatures links. I got maximum traffic from Google for my top keyword.

smsinhindi, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  3. beensyager

beensyager Peon

Best Answers:
    Just with directory submissions and forum signatures??? that s a good news!!

beensyager, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. shivun

shivun Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Folks

Okay so here is my way.

1) Find a site that has a great page rank
    2) Ensure that the site use twitter and that they post the last 3-4 tweets on there home page.

Now use twitter and tweets something on there twitter and watch this appear on there home page. Remember a good site with good traffic, relelvence to what you are talking about (keywords) and PR and you'll get a quality link. The link won't last for long but its a good move.

shivun

shivun, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  5. tommy.crenshaw

tommy.crenshaw Member

Best Answers:
    These suggestions are not that good. Anyone who says directory submissions is the way to go is most likely selling directory submissions, same with article marketing in my opinion. I have had good results from forums lately too.. just depends on the threads you are getting links on and the domain (of course!), other than Yahoo, BOTW, business, I don't spend much time on directories anymore though.

It all depends on your market and competition level. Sometimes three directory submits will put you to #1 because you are targeting a very very easy keyword. Recently, with mayday update and the official deployment of Caffeine things have changed folks.

Shivun, most of those twitter widgets are going to have 'nofollow' tags. If your part of the crowd who believes Google no longer treats 'nofollow' and "dofollow" any differently than I see how it could be a good exploit.. I'm not even going to get started on that argument though.

tommy.crenshaw, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  6. drew68

drew68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think kw in domain is by far the most powerful thing one can do legitimately. Everything else hovers around that...

drew68, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  7. bb7400

bb7400 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use high quality content to get the links and traffic.... works for me!

bb7400, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  8. QuackWare

QuackWare Member

Best Answers:
    I do mostly forum posting and blog commenting as well as trading links with similar domains. I am in the process of developing my own dofollow blog finder software so hopefully that will help me a bunch.

QuackWare, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  9. actionplanbiz

actionplanbiz Member

Best Answers:
    my SEO Tricks are blog commenting, rss feed & blog directory submission, article marketing, social bookmarking, and press releases

actionplanbiz, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  10. blok

blok Peon

Best Answers:
    blog commenting

blok, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  11. ajelina

ajelina Banned

Best Answers:
    My experience and you can say my trick for getting results in Google so quickly is link building. One way link building supports a lot in SEO perspective... All other is-
    Article submission, directory and PR submission.Any source that gives you back links fairly easily seems like it has been de-valued by Google. For that reason the old trusted method of link exchanges from other authentic, authority, and relevant sites is definitely my top priority.

ajelina, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  12. ajelina

ajelina Banned

Best Answers:
    My best optimization technique is making use of classified sites. I mean first posting on free classified sites with my main keywords and links to my website.Any source that gives you back links fairly easily seems like it has been de-valued by Google. For that reason the old trusted method of link exchanges from other authentic, authority, and relevant sites is definitely my top priority.

ajelina, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  13. beensyager

beensyager Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend, could you share your rss feed submission experiences?

beensyager, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  14. uggur

uggur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting ;)

uggur, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  15. BrianJump

BrianJump Active Member

Best Answers:
    Always study the pros..just look at the serps and do your research..you will always see what is working..the serps never lie :)

BrianJump, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  16. bestseoexpert

bestseoexpert Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for nice post.

bestseoexpert, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  17. tommy.crenshaw

tommy.crenshaw Member

Best Answers:
    Good comment BrianJump. Sometimes it's hard to put your finger on exactly what it is they are doing to yield such good results. Many times SEO companies will focus on a specific niche and have directories, a ring, or partner sites ready to go so that they can use their own network to get their clients rankings. Other times SEO companies will bust their asses to get you legit links in creative ways. Around here the serious businesses will buy pages from one particular source that OWNS the serps for our 'city + keyword' and set up a 301 redirect on that page to their site. It's frustrating competing with people who are doing that. Seriously, you can go out and build 2,000+ links and still not beat out people in local search with the right 3 links!

When your strategically planning for adsense sites it's a whole different ball game.

tommy.crenshaw, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  18. rdixon

rdixon Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Tommy, it seems like Google is trying to shift the focus off of web 2.0 and back onto relevant backlinks.

rdixon, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  19. julietevents

julietevents Peon

Best Answers:
    first i hv done 1000 directory submission then after do Forum and Blog comment for my websites...

julietevents, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  20. beensyager

beensyager Peon

Best Answers:
    But directory submissions can't be considered as strong way of link building i think..!!

beensyager, Jun 17, 2010 IP