1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Best Ever Tips to Make $10000 Per Month on Autopilot

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gonzalod34, Dec 16, 2011.

1. sucess99

sucess99 Peon

Best Answers:
    you work and take action .get money

sucess99, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  2. sucess99

sucess99 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi i learn new techniques .i can try it

sucess99, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  3. joghosth

joghosth Peon

Best Answers:
    I think most of the people here are failing to see the meaning of this thread. The proper headline for this thread should have been "How to make money using affiliate marketing with youtube and clickbank". However this thread wouldn't have gotten a lot of views or replies.

Most people who are looking for advice are so stuck on numbers like make $10,000 a month or $100,000 a year. I think this is why the op decided to name this thread that. However, I don't see him claiming he earns this a month.

He is just showing you a method of how to make money using affiliate marketing. I am sure if you scale up and ad your own little twist to this method than $10,000 a month is an achievable goal.

I would like to add one thing. The goal here is to take action. Most of the methods on this forum will make you money. You just need to take action. You don't need a $1997 information product to make money online. You just need a simple method like above and you need to implement it.

People are so worried about problems that may arise they don't even take the first step. Once you done the following steps above and you run into a problem than you can search for the solution.

E.G. You can't rank your video on youtube. You aren't converting.

If you run into any problems just post on this site and we would gladly help you.

Hopefully, this will help someone take action.

Happy New Years DP,
    John

P.S. Don't worry about the $10,000 a month number. As long as it is profit you can always scale up. Focus on one video at a time.

joghosth, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  4. hotdeal2012

hotdeal2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember reading your method somewhere esle but i didn't implement it.it doesn't guarantee you will make money it depend on many factors else.But we should give it a try.In this IM business we need trial and error.learn from failures scale it up until you reach your target.never give up!

hotdeal2012, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  5. seanmc753

seanmc753 Guest

Best Answers:
    £10000 and i dont have to be naked..?Seriously though I like the idea as its visual and that always helps, although like the sum states A method + your effort = money so work/dont work is dependant on thisEven if you made a £5 every other day per video as a residual effort its still worth a go

seanmc753, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  6. jeffdo

jeffdo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, could you sharing some experience on how to rank your video on top of Youtube search page? How many backlink needed, could you share a sample? Thanks

jeffdo, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  7. loverofi9

loverofi9 Peon

Best Answers:
    just ps her .. :)

loverofi9, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  8. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried youtube marketing to some extent and couldn't generate considerable traffic. Only below ten clicks per day and never made any. Of course I tried two or three products alone. If you are shure this works, give us some confirmation so we may give it a go. Thanks.

dess71, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  9. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with hostreviewscript. I have tried posting videos and never had much luck. I wonder if you would share with us some tips as to what makes a successful video? Is it the music, the copy, the headline etc. Any advice about how to get videos noticed would be appreciated.

tjcreation, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  10. tamiro1992

tamiro1992 Peon

Best Answers:
    not saying that its no doable but usually when something is too good to be true, it probably is. that will be great if some people can give feedback on this.

tamiro1992, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  11. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    From some experience, I've had the most success with methods like this one and with article reviews when it is either my own product, a product launch, or a product low in competition. Not easy having success with popular products or ones very high in gravity since you will be competing with many other marketers using the same methods like you. Marketing popular products=spending big money if you can afford it IMO.

Junioreality, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  12. janharius

janharius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow.i relly get some tips here,,thank you my friend..some thing come to my mine ..good idea to share here,,so,,i hope you get more sucess,,thank you for tips,i will make this method,,really thank you,maybe when i use this method i will make my first salle ..since i joint to click bank 7 month a go,i never have salle,,i hope when i use this method i can make salle,,thank you,,and God bless you my friend ,i need tips like this
    janharius

janharius, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  13. snyp3r

snyp3r Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for u tips dude

snyp3r, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  14. micky1

micky1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. I am thinking about trying your method - if I could make few haundreds of dollars with it it would be great.

micky1, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  15. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    I use this method myself and I make money from it on click bank... I am ranking with some pretty high competition keywords... I think you need to be clearer on the amount of backlinks and bookmarks this actually takes though my main man... we both know how many orders we put into fiverr and it can add up man lol

But never the less it works... If you could get 30 videos up to rank tops with good keywords then, hell yeah laughing to the bank... within a certain period of time you could make a substantial earining...

especially if you pick the right product to promote and build a list within the target market...

louis d, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  16. moneyonfrankie

moneyonfrankie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the method! Im going to try this method and come back with my experience :)

moneyonfrankie, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  17. leetone

leetone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great idea mate am gonna start this ... will post here my results

Many Thanks

leetone, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  18. secure7478

secure7478 Peon

Best Answers:
    which niche is working for you?

Where do you get your products? Clickbank?

do you use CPA?

secure7478, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  19. cbaddict

cbaddict Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    great ideai,i will try this one.thanks gonzalod34

cbaddict, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  20. xela007

xela007 Member

Best Answers:
    Not bad, however most noobs won't implements these methods.

Youtube is a goldmine when it comes to Clickbank Marketing but there's way more to learn along the journey.

xela007, Jan 25, 2012 IP