1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Best Day on ePN is $900+

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by fr0gman, Nov 2, 2008.

1. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is a test that was started the day this thread was published.

[​IMG][​IMG]

We used one seven-day posting for a popular electronics item. The price to advertise the item was less than $1.00 and the return has been $62.67.

These results are typical.

fr0gman, Nov 10, 2008 IP
  2. fr0gman

fr0gman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Small Test Produces
    $343.36
    in under 2 weeks.

On November 7th, I launched a test of my system right along with some of you. In the past 11 reporting days this test has produced $343.36 in revenue with a cost of less than $10.

The results can be viewed in the screen shots below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DigitalPoint is an interesting venue.

I say that because I get several message each day from people that want to earn and learn, but the vast majority of these people rarely want to pay. Is this position one of simple want for something for nothing or is if mistrust born from the inherent existence of so many scams on this forum? In either case, I have decided to make an irresistible offer.

"I will give you $500 of my own money... "

You read that right. I am willing to give you $500 of my own money, but there is a catch! You have to do exactly what I tell you and you have to fail!

I have proven to myself and to many others that my methods work and they work each and every time. Some people need that extra push or safety net in order to feel comfortable moving forward.

I promise to...

• Provide you with all the tools and information you will need to succeed.
    • Lead, guide and direct you toward your success.
    • Give you the exact tools and techniques to insure your success.
    • Make myself available to you while you learn and after you succeed.
    • Pay you $500 if my techniques do not produce revenue.

All you need to do is...

Follow my simple instructions to the letter!

Let's be honest, how much simpler could this be? I give you everything that you could possibly need and I guarantee that if you use my system and still fail, I will pay you $500 of my own money!

Get started, now!

Go to www.cookiecode.com and join the free list. You will then be asked to login using your newly created account. Once you have logged in you will be ready to take advantage of this offer.

Enter the coupon code: 13A677E377

When you sign in with your username and password you will have the opportunity to purchase this offer for only $50.00. That is 80% off the normal price of $250.00 per month.

Plus I am offering to extend your first month from 30 days to 45 days.

I decided to do this to carry you through the Christmas buying season.

The limitation

I am restricting this offer to only 10 people and the coupon will expire in 10 days.

You Will Succeed
    or I will pay you $500​

fr0gman, Nov 20, 2008 IP