1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My application was disapproved. What do I do now?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Mohan12135, Nov 19, 2013.

My site is www.lorryguru.com and I write about Online freight and load matching. My blog is 9 months old and all the content on the blog is in English. I am currently operating my site from India. I applied for Google Adsense earlier but I got rejected because my blog was not 6 months old. But I applied for adsense thrice after my blog became 6 months old. I used one id to apply. But my site is still not getting approved and the rejection e-mail says that my site does not comply with their policies. I am confused as I dont use copy content. I am confused and I need help desperately. Please help!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Mohan12135, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. parisent

parisent Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't think there is much you can do --- usually when Google disapproves a website or bans a website which was previously approved for displaying Google AdSense -- rarely alter their decision. However .. that's not always the case! I have been with Google AdSense for several years ... and I made a blunder - adding AdSense to a page I should not have - and Google banned me from displaying Google AdSense ads on my site! I was devastated! And after 2-3 more rejections ,,,, I sent Google AdSense a really nice letter ... explaining to them how Important they were to me and my site ,,, and how sincerely sorry I was ... and how I promised them that this would never happen again ... and my next response from Google was ... You have been Reinstated! So, I guess you never know. This SEO expert I know told me --- OMG! You are so Lucky! Google rarely goes back on teir decisions! That Mustabeen some Letter! LOL.

Maybe it's your lack of content! On my website - I offer fun and cool stuff. Links to really cool sites around the web - and I even offer free web tools
    for users to use and enjoy. Conten like that is what surfers love ... and so does Google. Google loves Good Content!

Hope this helped!

parisent, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. memen

memen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am mad about that news. But if you want to have an Adsense Account, try uploading 3 or more videos at youtube, make a hundred views first and apply for a Hosted Account. I am sure just a day after applying you will be approved. I have done it twice. You may visit this blog http://myadsenseupdate.blogspot.com/.

You can upgrade your hosted account to normal account by using your actual website www.lorryguru.com. Good luck!

memen, Dec 2, 2013 IP