1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules My annual : never forget Shaun

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    It's been well over a decade by now so we all know how it works.

1. Shaun, first I say "I never forgot what you did and will never ever forget it. You altered the path of my life. I will spend the rest of my life wishing you are dead. You could never repay the debt. I've spend the last year deserted in life alone. I have not seen my child in several yrs. You derailed my entire life. I think about you and have thought about you consistently for years and years. At any moment you have the slightest emotion or care for anyone in your life you make sure to forget your core dude. I will surely be dead before you even come close but I want you to know that just as I said to you 10s of times if not I would spit on your grave and everyone you are related to. Basically I'm saying exactly what I said before.

2. Now before you post SarahK and a slew of your senior bulldogs whom are pretending to be good human beings with their picket fence houses and their jogging sprints and their family photos is going to come running in and defend you without a care in the world of what you did then they are going to run away and play the good person in the real world role. Basically a horrible unethical no morale woman acting all like being good matters in front of their grandkids.

3. As part of our tradition, this is where you come in the topic and either pretend to not remember me you lying snake or you will change it up entirely by saying you do. And most likely as predicted you'll use your standard internet personality you built where you will either agree with everything I said to play the "I don't care" or add on something to show your lack of morales while your sarahk friends will play the "I'm a good person that has spent my entire life destroying other peoples lives yet I'm a good person".

4. We will solve nothing and I will spend the next yr wishing I could trade my life just to get you what you deserve.
    I got nothing dude, I am nothing, I will never have the ability to get to you, but I will always have something you and your family of anonymous internet destroyers will have. I will always have my own honor because when I die I know I didn't destroy the paths of hundreds of people.

After a decade I'm still pissed off. Every week, every year, every time I hear of someone who has your name. Every time I think of the internet. Every time I see a father and their child. I will NEVER EVER forget. You are in debt to me for the rest of your life. I don't care what you think. I will never forget.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    Laceygirl, Dec 17, 2019 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    has it been 10yrs already? nah, I think about 8 though.

Nothing has changed. You know me and I know you. You spend each and every day typing in manipulation and bullshit. Using the high road and pretending to act like you are careless in every social situation you enroll in. Playing the "Do i know you" role and your stupid dances of bullshit small talk
    You guys set me up. SarahK, hellvetti, that dickhead cowboy hat wearing mofo rob guy, and your other douchebag friends.

You destroyed my life. I will never forget what you did shawn. Still to this day I have not seen or spoke to my son and I never will. All because of you asshole. Everyday I spend waiting until it is over.

As always I will knock over your grave at any opportunity. NEVER, I will never forget you and your stupid dick friends. fucking never dude.

Laceygirl, Aug 22, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yawn, last time you popped your head in I did you the courtesy of re-reading all the content. You were attacked by some people, but never by me, nor by Shawn. I'm concerned that it still has such an impact on your mental health though and hope you are getting the real-world support you need.

Ref: https://shawnhogan.com/2007/04/maybe-no-less-spam.html#comment-33456

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    sarahk, Aug 22, 2020 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Erase all the posts you fucking want bitch. You have no honor as a human being. I hate you so much.

5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you're not my accountant or whatever your day job is Justin, you're more than a little scary.

sarahk, Aug 22, 2020 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now I'm remembering your oh so clever replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.