1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Affiliate Marketing Journal To Make $100,000 In Less Than 1 Year

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GreatWebSuccess, Oct 22, 2009.

1. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Jaydev nobody says we remaking millions. This is justy journey through affiliate marketing

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid to say that article marketing may not be a good choice anymore for you who live in US. It's because FTC is going to shoot down affiliates who don't tell that they are marketing a product (getting profit) in their article.
    Have a look here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1552161

Anyway, best wishes!

HappyBoy, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  3. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you are correct.

Nevermind the fact that an article isn't a blog and the FTC has basically said they wont really be suing people and the fact that they will have trouble promoting this outside the US - as long as you aren't being dishonest, you shouldn't have any issues.

dlm, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  4. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been writing articles, revamping my landing page and setting up my autoresponder as well. I found a neat application available to use with my newsletter mail that will hopefully start auto-generating more traffic to me via social media. I really haven't seen anyone doing it yet, and hopefully it works well, I"m excited.

GreatWebSuccess, Nov 2, 2009 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No offense (because you seem like a nice guy), but if you're going to start a journal and tell everyone you found a "neat application" that helps you, you had better post it for all to see. You want to keep stuff like that private, that's fine, just don't start a journal and leave out the most useful information.

dlm, Nov 3, 2009 IP