1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Affiliate Marketing Journal To Make $100,000 In Less Than 1 Year

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GreatWebSuccess, Oct 22, 2009.

1. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You better stop this thread before the mods remove it.. Just let it rest in peace :)

evelinawilliams007, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  2. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry I haven't updated my journey here the past few days. My web design studio has been driving me crazy this past week with the amount of work that has come in, but nonetheless I have already submitted 3 articles for each of the niches to Ezine for now (9 total). I'll be continuing to create 3 more articles daily to Ezine until they approve my account for Platinum status.

Once my articles are live I will be submitting them to different article directories and other things I have in mind, including social bookmarking. To achieve my goal I have to stay committed and pressing hard every day... it's not as easy as I thought it would be but being determined will keep me focused.

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  3. redrossero

redrossero Peon

Best Answers:
    You'd better off submittimg your original articles to your website first not EZA.

redrossero, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No. You won't.

Stop giving advice if you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

dlm, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do that if I were going to utilize a WordPress Blog type page to have traffic going to, but I'm not. You need a main article directory, either Ezine or Article Base, and then point all other articles that you submit to the other directories to link back to your main one.

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  6. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    hey guys I'm a bit confused here: so what you are saying GreatWebSuccess is that if you first post your original articles to the main directory let's say Ezine in this case and than you re-post the same articles to other directory's like article base etc and then this articles you link to the main directory which is ezine...so what you are doing is giving back-links to the main article to rank in google... have i got it wright?

one other thing though your main ezine articles are linking direct to an affiliate offer or you are sending them to your own squeeze page to capture their emails?

om3d, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  7. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    om3d, yes right now I post my original article to, let's say, Ezine. Then I'll get the same article and spin it and post it to other directory sites which link back to the main directory. The Ezine article will point to my landing page.

I know Ezine had a disclaimer saying you can't point to affiliate links, however I haven't gotten my articles approved yet so we'll see what happens. What I'm doing is redirecting my landing page to the affiliate site so we'll see if Ezine will accept that or not. In the meantime I'm trying to work on a landing page for each of the 3 niche's and then will use that instead to capture emails.

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  8. nfdcash

nfdcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I know which tool you use to spining your articles ?

Good Luck with your project, 100k in 1 year is possible , you must only hardworking.

nfdcash, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  9. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many great "tools" that you can use... and I say that loosely. Many people think that utilizing a spinner will create the articles for you out of thin air, but no tool or program can do that and have it be readable.

There are tools like Power Article Rewriter, Magic Article Rewriter and a few other that are great and work similar. The main thing is re-writing the sentences and then choosing synonyms - picking and choosing the right words is key though to make it readable.

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  10. nfdcash

nfdcash Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you don't use massarticlecontrol ? You won't need waste of your time to write articles.

nfdcash, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What's all the fuss with spinning articles...

Has anyone made some consistent money out of that? I will tell you that it doesn't work and there's no point in spinning articles. If you're looking to presell then you'll need a quality articles.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  12. mlord10

mlord10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree more. Quality is vital, and I have tried various article spinning softwares, and they just do not give me the level of quality that I desire. I think your best bet is to rewrite your own articles. If you learn to type fast and not think to much, you can knock out 7 articles or more per hour, based on my personal experience anyways.

mlord10, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  13. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    When I refer to spinning I"m not talking about hitting a magical button and having it spit out random words on the screen for me. Softwares like PAR and MAR make you do the work first and foremost, then it'll spit out hundreds or unique articles for you to spread across various resources.

You still have to do the effort, much like rewriting it yourself but this will help increase it by 100x instead of just 7 per hour.

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  14. mlord10

mlord10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I know what you are talking about, I have used the same services. I just looked at the spun articles and they did not meet my quality standards. Maybe you will have better results that I did. I hope so.

I hope that it works for you, and good luck reaching your goals, I will be following this thread!

mlord10, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  15. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you give us an update to where you stand right now traffic/sales wise?

snotb4ll, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  16. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest Ive been lazy with the article writing only because I've had a lot of recent incoming work for web design, but I haven't completely gone null with the whole thing. I've been doing an average 1 article per niche per day, trying to slowly move up to 3 per niche per day.

I've ran into a dilemma however with figuring out how to launch my landing page. Let me shed some insight here and see if anyone can be of a suggestion.

I have a question about promoting a squeeze page and trying to sell a product im an affiliate of, not sure which way is best:

I'm doing bum marketing and having the traffic go to my landing page (besthealthyliving.info)

One of the niches I'm trying to get going is in the health niche, I'll list a website that could be promoted just as an example because it has high gravity in clickbank so I'm sure everyone has seen it. The product that I've setup on the site for temporarily is panicaway.com from clickbank

I havent finished the squeeze/landing page yet, what do you think I should have on the home page? Would it be that particular product's sales page squeezed into a summary, or offering free tips through my newsletter so they can signup? The goal I want to do is 2 things: get people opted in for my newsletter AND sell the product I'm promoting.

Right now after signing up to the newsletter form you'll be taken to besthealthyliving.info/confirmation - At this point its just letting them know to confirm their newsletter in the email (should I add product info here that I'm selling or leave it as is?)

After they confirm through the email they will be taken to besthealthyliving.info/thank-you - again at this time this will be the last web visit they'll see unless I plan on adding a blog or something like that... should I add more product info here as well)?

I'm not sure what page out of those 3 to add a call to action for them to buy the product and also signup for my mailing list.

Any suggestions??

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  17. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey GreatWebSuccess i hope you keep this thread alive by posting more frequently ;)
    One thing to know for sure which method works best is to split test ....

Here what has been working for me lately:

1 I send the visitors that i get from my articles and google on a squeeze page where i offer them a free report or email mini course....if you can't create the content yourself outsource it or buy some PLR and spread them over a period of 7 days.

2 As soon as they sign up i take them to a confirmation page, here i don't mention at all the product because i want them to be focused on confirming the subscription .

3 As soon as they confirm the subscription i redirect them to the product landing page this works the best because they went and confirmed the link and they are a warm subscriber now and 3/5 will buy the product right away.

4 Over the next 7 days i send them value information through email and also i try to sell them something.
    I use 80% value 20% pitch in the email content.....

This method works the best for me at the moment and i have been seeing some great conversion.

I hope this helps ... :)

om3d, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  18. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been outsourcing some of my web work to someone Ive had really good success with and will give me a lot of time to focus on this 2nd stream of income.

Have you tried sending them after confirmation to checkout or do you find it best have them go to the sales page (or the page that has the direct checkout link)?

Also would it be best, this way if I offer a "mini-course" to have a domain focused directly on the product's niche rather than a general domain for the niche? (in this instance, panicattack.info is better than besthealthyliving.info?)

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  19. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it depends on the product you have choose to market, for most of the products that I'm promoting right now i redirect them to the sales page... the conversion rate is much higher.....

Absolutely.... if you are going to offer a mini course it is better to get a domain-name that is focused directly on the product's niche ...actually when i choose a domain most of the time i target the main keyword that i want to rank for to be included in the domain .....by doing this i can get ranked much faster in google.

om3d, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  20. jaydev

jaydev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you guys get paid by ClickBank for creating such a false hope to newbies?

jaydev, Oct 31, 2009 IP