1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense Niche Network Project for 2008 Journal - Part 2

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by marketsnipers, Jul 5, 2008.

1. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE

The blog has been in sandbox for 2 weeks now. During this time there was zero traffic from Google. This was so, until yesterday. Today I noticed, there were 9 visitors from Google and 2-3 of them were searches that had over 1 million results.

Is this a progress? I don't know. I am gonna watch for another 2 weeks.

marketsnipers, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  2. Twan

Twan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say for all the work you've been putting in, your progress isn't great. Don't get de-motivated though, I'm sure your hard work will pay off. You should put up a current post of how many sites you have, articles on each site, and backlinks to each site.

Also, are you getting links to the articles themselves? I find that is very important.

Twan, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  3. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    I could have accelerated the progress by taking the aggressive route. But then I started off with a 2 year plan with an extension to 5 years.

You get what I mean?

marketsnipers, Aug 4, 2008 IP
  4. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE

2 of the aged domain blogs are active now. One has 5 articles and the other 8. I haven't done any link building except for social submission. That is all I plan to do for a long time to come.

Tomorrow, I will be setting up the last 2 aged domain blogs. I will follow the same plan for these also. Rest of the year, I will be working on developing all 5 blogs to their maximum potential.

I am also planning to write about 2-3 articles myself. I am doing this mainly to improve my research abilities as well as to cover those topics, that I feel cannot be done justice to by my writers(there are a couple).

As for the main blog, there were 12 visitors from Google today. I have a feeling, it is slowly emerging out of sandbox. It is too early to conclude that, but let's see.

marketsnipers, Aug 5, 2008 IP
  5. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE

I just lost my job. One of the partners in the company left with his share and we suddenly became useless.

marketsnipers, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  6. hassanmahya2000

hassanmahya2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    good work
    +1

hassanmahya2000, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  7. TonyVeigas

TonyVeigas Banned

Best Answers:
    thank you for all of this information!

TonyVeigas, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  8. abercrombie

abercrombie Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry to hear. i'm going to be outsourced too and have no job by November. i hope this adsense thing soon works out for you (and me).:D

abercrombie, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  9. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe this is an opportunity.

Work harder now and continue building the website.

JohnS0N, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  10. Erikman

Erikman Guest

Best Answers:
    Read the thread before replying:

"I just lost my job. One of the partners in the company left with his share and we suddenly became useless."

"good work"

Well anyway, sorry to hear that marketsnipers, take the positive side and work even harder on your sites :)

Erikman, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  11. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    :D Guess who is this.

MAN MAN MAN.. When will you learn

Even a waiter in UK earns 1200 POUND per month with 8 hours job

This article submitting and niche website building iisnt going to replace your job or business.

Today i mate an admin of ziplocal.com

Its a Yellow page site with twist with web 2.0 where people can comment about canadian usa local businesses

It gets around 33,545 USA unique visitors. and around 10 times more canadian visitors

It was promoted using raido tv and google adword(site targetting).

MAN who is this Son of a ditch who made article directories? and fool web marketers to put articles there to build tiny traffic?

Man build sites that is solution to people. Its web 2.0 come on man.. why again those 99 thingy going on.

1 page website with 20 page articles can do what? What you expect $10000 from it?

The secret to traffic is USER submitted good content.

Like the forum you are using. Or go to answerbag.com

Google will rank you higher based on your reach and visitors.

The best marketing technic is to go on google adbrite adengage adtoll etc and find site similer to your niche stablished ones and rotate banners there.

Or link exchange with 1000 sites similer to yours that rank well.

Or promote in newspaper tv radio. Create solution for people.

Those 10 page blogs are just like Geocities pages or Free website pages or Myspace blogs that anybody can build and gone.

Try build SEOBOOK.com or something similer.

Then come here and Ask ppl to follow you.

This forum is full of CHildrens. Who think 10 -20 page article site and article directories(which even dogs dont want to read) will cut their day job or business

Do you know shopping sites making $3000 to $10000 in profit per month

But not those ez affiliate website builder or bans or ebay plugin sites(they dont even make $50 $100 now days)

Its the sites those work hard to get their products with investment and analyze a demand a find a need and what can they produce import to fulfil that demand in a manner that no one else is doing.

And they dont care about google ranking. They just rotate their banner in High traffic USA sites who might be interested in their products.

This crab article marketing Directory submission thing sometimes i start to BOMIT in bathroom..

Check Fightdump.com. THis site link exchanging with 1000s of sites similer to his. And getting 10000s of visitors per day

Article marketing my foot.. and dont even bother for those low comp keywords.. for 1-10 visitors..

Vbulletin forums get 90% traffic from google. Try building that. And promote your vbulletin forum in other vbulletin forum. Hire some posters.. Chances are you will make some Fat adsense checks for years to come. Then some tiny niche blogs which dries up and goes to sandbox easy

So many social sites now. Every social site has their own blog creator for members. And daily may be Trillions of Blogs are being created. What chance of yours with article marketing and directory submitting and a blog? Almost zero to survive.

I would advice to stop creating all sort of static html and blog kind of thing and doing the same thing which 450000 ppl doing same day night.

Try to make threads How you made A unique shopping site for a unique set of hard to find products. And made 10k with it + $500 adsense

or try to make threads where we follow your journey how you made something useful for the 10million ppl like Answerbag.com

:D Sorry but I kind of hate those tiny little marketers with big dreamz

COme to reality. You need to reach people. And its not by your article marketing and tiny blogs

Its by your products and service and your web application and ADvertising on High traffic sites .

Dont care about google. If you are a high traffic site. The world will follow you any way..

And I would expect People and big web business man come here and Show us how they reach 800 000 ppl over night without writing 1 single article. Then you guys will understand what internet business really is..

:D Come with business approach. Hard work is for Beggers of street.

Its ecommerce and web 2.0 and WEb is a big business Billion dollar can be made

Only those NASTY web marketers with article directory promotion and social site spamming is completely giving this a wrong picture and waisting many peoples time and energy..

Your site posted to 500 social site? its a blog? they read it close it and gone.. Daily billions of blogs posted there. Gazillions of same thing.. few 10 100 hits and done. few week good traffic and gone your blog to dust.

Dont BUILD TRASH PLZ STOP MAKING TRASH

surf4fun, Aug 11, 2008 IP
    cdotech likes this.
  12. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    marketTickers

You are from INDIA right.

Why not go to your PRint media and give a big ad on all high reader newspapers and magazine

Looking to Marry a US Girl

Visit USgirls4indian.com

With a nice USA Bhartii chick photo?

i can gurantee you will get a large amount of visitors and members to your usa/india free dating site.

For police and other make a business license and dont do adult or gambling

surf4fun, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  13. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't even know where to start. You are all over the place. Unfortunately, I pity your attitude.

marketsnipers, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  14. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Atleast get my username right.

Thanks for being so desperate to help me. I think I have a fair guess of who you are (your first question in your previous post).

1 person likes this.
  15. glenndorsey

glenndorsey Guest

Best Answers:
    He's a prick marketsnipers. Just ignore him. The azz clown makes a fool of himself everywhere he goes around here.

Sorry to hear you lost your job man. That's a bummer. Got any plans? Looking for work?

I wish you luck. +rep, for what it's worth.

glenndorsey, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  16. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Glen,

I did not mean to be harsh to him. What he said may have been practical, but I felt he was rude and kinda attacking. It was completely wrong timing, for me at least.

Yes, I am working on a disaster recovery plan for the next 6 months. I am also working on a business idea. I have studied niche marketing and Wordpress for a long time now and this project has been a practical side to it. I am definitely competent on providing a similar niche blog creation and maintenance service. The only stumbling block is my fear as to how it will be welcomed if offered on DP. There are always black sheeps that will claim this project was all about offering a service/product in the end.

You know what I mean?

17. Twan

Twan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, what are you trying to sell?!?!?

In all seriousness though, are you doing blog commenting?

Twan, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  18. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL, I ain't selling anything.

Yes, I am doing blog commenting Twan, but only on do-follow blogs and I do it occasionally. For some reason, I cannot comment on blogs that do not have topics of my interest.

19. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    UPDATE

Four sites/blogs are up. I had to cancel the 5th one, because Google did not index even one page after over 2 weeks. I submitted each post to social media and more, yet nothing at all. Google webmaster did not give a clue what was going on. I have scratched that domain off the project list. I picked up another domain.

As of now -

1. Domain One - General Niche, hard to define. - 3 months old domain - 150 articles. I slowed down posting frequency after the sandbox.
    2. Domain Two - Automobiles niche - 1.2 years old - 25 articles for a start
    3. Domain Three - A sub-niche within Home and Living Tips - 1.2 years old - 25 articles for a start. Very profitable and in-demand topics covered.
    4. Domain Four - A sub-niche within Food and Drink - 3 year old - 25 articles for a start
    5. Domain Five - Health related - 1 week old. Yet to develop. The content research is going on. 50 articles for s start.

I have never revealed before what I was actually working on. I thought I will just do that.

marketsnipers, Aug 16, 2008 IP
  20. tata668

tata668 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Marketsnipers, thanks for the update!

Sorry to ask this old question but: Do you currently do some money?

tata668, Aug 16, 2008 IP