1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense is Approved but Revenue is very low.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by sbsl, Jul 2, 2020.

My Adsense is Approved but Revenue is very low. Any Suggestions??

Here is my Blog: https://steamyiron.com/

sbsl, Jul 2, 2020 IP
  2. wmtips

wmtips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wmtips, Jul 2, 2020 IP
  3. eTech Guide

eTech Guide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Increase your traffic and backlinks.

eTech Guide, Jan 31, 2021 IP
  4. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to add the content of your site again and again. I see all the posts from the year 2020 and we live in 2021.

EvoWRZ®, Feb 14, 2021 IP
  5. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic, it's the only way, i agree with above

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 1, 2021 IP
  6. Yafet Yotor

Yafet Yotor Peon

Best Answers:
    You Have to increase organic traffics (SEO) as well as social media visibility of your website so that you will get high revenue from work. If you need any support please you welcome.

Yafet Yotor, Dec 2, 2021 IP
  7. Marla Asaf

Marla Asaf Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm monetizing my website by using a Google partner Company. I found a real company to improve the revenue of my website, I'm working with them by display and video and they are providing me the highest CPM I ever had. The company is Adipolo.

Marla Asaf, Dec 7, 2021 IP
  8. erikemanuelli

erikemanuelli Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to low AdSense revenue, there are a few potential explanations. It could be that your traffic volume is low, or that the keywords you're targeting are not very profitable. Alternatively, it could be that your ad placements are not well optimized, or that your ads are simply not being clicked on very often.

There are a few things you can do to try and improve your situation.
    First of all, make sure you're driving as much targeted traffic to your site as possible. The more people who see your ads, the more likely it is that some of them will click on them.
    Secondly, take a look at the keywords you're targeting and see if there are any higher-value alternatives.

erikemanuelli, Apr 6, 2022 IP
  9. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    I trying to do more is on " sharing " from visitors. Maybe those managed to earn a lot from Adsense can guide me here.
    My content is unique is interesting, I know partly i can see how many people see that content but problem is there is No people sharing it.

YujinTan, Apr 11, 2022 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you dont give any details to know if your traffic its low .To make good money with adsesnse you need huge traffic to make it so continue to work work hard etc

Spartan14, Apr 11, 2022 IP
  11. Datdv

Datdv Peon

Best Answers:
    Focus on increasing the organic traffic and profitable keywords

Datdv, Jun 18, 2023 IP
  12. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I started Adsense in 2004. Yah, I'm old. Back then my site paid between $150 and $400 a month. Now its like $5. My traffic is similar if not greater. I have like 20 years of original content in there. It just doesn't pay like it used to.

phoenixtropicals, Jul 25, 2023 IP
  13. Eduardo Saingel

Eduardo Saingel Peon

Best Answers:
    Wooooy the bargain is released than take your Acer Laptop. Instead of 549,00£ you will just pay 449,99€. Run to get your discount, hurry, hur

Eduardo Saingel, Jul 30, 2023 IP
  14. Eduardo Saingel

Eduardo Saingel Peon

Best Answers:
    Wooooy the bargain is released than take your Acer Laptop. Instead of 549,00£ you will just pay 449,99€. Run to get your discount, hurry, hurry

Eduardo Saingel, Jul 30, 2023 IP
  15. Salman23

Salman23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help you answer this question

According to a bill proposed by a New York City Council member, you can make money by reporting people who park in bike lanes or block other public spaces. The bill would allow you to submit photos of the parking violations to the Department of Transportation and receive 25% of a $175 ticket. This means you could earn $43.75 for each report that leads to a ticket.

I'm sorry to hear that your Adsense revenue is very low. There are many possible reasons for this, and also many ways to improve it. Here are some tips that might help you:

- Use Ezoic (AdSense automated optimization): Ezoic is a platform that uses artificial intelligence to optimize your ad placements, sizes, formats, and types. It can help you increase your Adsense revenue by testing different combinations and finding the best ones for your site. You can learn more about Ezoic.
    - Improve Size/Location: The size and location of your ads can have a big impact on your click-through rate and earnings. You should experiment with different sizes and locations to see which ones perform better. Generally, larger ads and ads above the fold (the part of the page that is visible without scrolling) tend to get more clicks and revenue. You can use the Google Adsense heatmap to see the best places to put your ads on your site.
    - Your Traffic source and location matters: The amount and quality of your traffic also affects your Adsense revenue. You should try to attract more visitors who are interested in your content and likely to click on your ads. You can use Google Analytics to see where your traffic is coming from, what keywords they are using, and how they behave on your site. You can also use SEO techniques to rank higher on Google and get more organic traffic. Additionally, the location of your visitors matters, as some countries have higher CPC (cost per click) and RPM (revenue per thousand impressions) than others. You can use Google Adsense reports to see which countries are generating the most revenue for you, and target them with relevant content and ads.
    - Adsense for Search: Adsense for Search is a feature that allows you to add a custom search engine to your site, and earn money from the ads that appear on the search results page. This can help you increase your Adsense revenue by providing a useful service to your visitors and showing them more relevant ads based on their queries. You can learn how to set up Adsense for Search.
    - Add extra revenue source: Adsense is not the only way to monetize your site. You can also add other sources of income, such as affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, product reviews, e-books, courses, etc. These can help you diversify your income stream, and increase your overall earnings. However, you should make sure that these sources are compatible with Adsense policies, and do not interfere with the user experience of your site.
    - Adsense section targeting: Adsense section targeting is a feature that allows you to specify which parts of your site you want Adsense to scan and display ads for. This can help you increase your Adsense revenue by showing more relevant ads to your visitors, based on the content of your site. You can learn how to use the Adsense section targeting

These are just some of the ways to increase your Adsense revenue. You can find more tips and tricks on our website here. We hope you find this helpful and wish you all the best with your site!

Salman23, Oct 28, 2023 IP