1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My adsense earnings are low despite traffic - HELP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Michael Martins, Feb 5, 2016.

I have a blog that receives good amount of traffic but for quite sometime my adsense earnings have dropped and still dropping despite still receiving more traffic. What could be the cause, please help and thanks in advance.

Michael Martins, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  2. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your users might be using Ad Block. Or you might have a lot of returning visitors, that is because usually organic search visitors convert to clicks. Can you share your website so we can take a look?

FarrisFahad, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a usual incident happen with Adsense publishers. Make sure you have maintain the quality of your traffic and also focus on high paying keywords. You make also try new placements of your ads.

iwebsocial, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't too much worry about this, if it's just happening, some time mostly month starting we don't get much earning which we expected as big $ companies don't run there ads on starting days of month. Always try to ad unique content on your website. Don't look every time on AdSense earning it will come again on top.

Furquan Ahmed, Feb 5, 2016 IP