1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense application concern

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tieth76, Mar 13, 2011.

How can I resubmit my application on Adsense considering that they already send me a disapproval message., still a message appearing on my account stating:

Account Not Active
    An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started.

tieth76, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am nearly finished writing a book on this very subject, due to launch at the end of the month all being well, affiliates being sought, review copies will be available at the end of next week prior to pre-launch to serious affiliates only! Please do not ask for a review copy unless you can prove you have a good list or experience of product launches.
    Cheers
    Dickie

adsenseplr, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  3. Jarodboy

Jarodboy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It will be hard to get inside... Try to change the website to comply and try again.

Jarodboy, Mar 14, 2011 IP