1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My adsense account rejected again

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by sameh_elaraby, Oct 2, 2013.

Hello,
    may anyone help me to find why my account rejected again dosen't comply with policy
    my website's general word press Arabic topics
    http://www.ouregyptsun.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    sameh_elaraby, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Where are you getting the images for the site from?

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. sameh_elaraby

sameh_elaraby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    most of images are copied

sameh_elaraby, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    So you illegally stole them from other sites. Adsense wants no part of illegal activity. You should be in jail

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  5. petertdavis

petertdavis Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol, harsh but correct (thought I doubt that in any Arab country that anyone goes to jail for copyright theft). Also, in addition to that point, there are Arab topics that violate Google's terms too, like beheadings and stoning to death girls that got raped, and a lot of other things like that which are common in the Islamic world that Google does not want to have anything to do with them.

petertdavis, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I know, but the comment reflects the anger at people who think that they can get away with stealing other people copyrighted content and think its OK. Its good that Adsense are clamping down.

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  7. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody owns 1's and 0's, or 1's and 0's that are mere copies. Copyright (especially the modern widespread notion that it is international and perpetual) is a disputed concept that should not be imposed on everyone. Re-using copies is not 'illegal,' just against Adsense's rules.

melprise, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah right...I bet if it was your copyrighted content that was being stolen by these freeloading wasters you'd have a different view.

malky66, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I got two sites taken down by hosts last month for doing just that.

Agent000, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  10. melprise

Best Answers:
    My IM business plan is not based on bashing the open sharing nature of the web, or on pushing pseudo "rights" that no one in fact has. 'Copyright' is at best a subsidy enforcing exclusive distribution to temporarily protect original promoters, not a permanent 'right,' let alone one that cancels the freedom of others to share. Once more people abandon the one-way monopoly notions of ownership Google and big corporations want to impose on the web, we'll be better off.

melprise, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What a load of bullshit, if i have spent MY time creating something then that belongs to ME and no-one else, legal copyright exists as soon as the item is created and the sooner idiots like you realise that THEN we'll all be better off.

malky66, Oct 2, 2013 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  12. melprise

Best Answers:
    You can rage all you wish, the point stands: your ownership of the original creation does not establish you own perpetual rights to all mere copies of it, or rights to usage of it by other parties. Attempts to impose a closed distribution on a medium (the internet) that is based on open distribution of info are fatally flawed, and have already failed in practice.

melprise, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  13. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Try telling that to all the sites that I have got the hosts to shut down who used my copyrighted material.....

Agent000, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'll say it again as you are obviously too retarded to understand, if I create it.. I own it and anyone who copies it is a THIEF and anyone who advocates that it is ok to copy it is obviously a complete retard and isn't worth arguing with, you are a joke, as you have proven time and again with your stupid posts.

malky66, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  15. sameh_elaraby

sameh_elaraby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for all of you, but copied images related to topics translated from other languages and the source of original content I write it in the translated topic.
    I ask you, to help me to know what's quality policy rules not on my word press site

thanks again but most of you need to read more and make some activity with Arabians.

sameh_elaraby, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  16. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You still stole that content! That is still illegal! Adsense has treated you accordingly. Consider yourself lucky that this is only consequence of your actions.

Agent000, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol...not bloody likely especially if they're all thieving towrags like you.
    You come here asking for advice...you got it but you don't like it..tough shit.
    Google have treated you accordingly..your site is crap and you will never earn money from Adsense, get over it

malky66, Oct 3, 2013 IP
    GMF likes this.
  18. melprise

Best Answers:
    Your best course of action is to monetize your site using other means than Google, who are well known to suspend accounts for selective, weak, or even mysterious reasons. You'd be much better off using other money funnels, and improving the site under a more flexible program. As for the copying, understand that a large fraction of the world does not agree with the 'endless ownership' copyright claims of the Western countries, so you should seek out affilliate, CPA or similar alternatives who do not abusively treat you as a thief for disagreeing with that philosophy.

melprise, Oct 3, 2013 IP