1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My ads disappears when i change htmls

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by juice99, Feb 14, 2005.

Hello, My google adds disappears when i decide to change something in html file they are in, and overwrite a new version (with the same unchanged google code)

Now im wondering, should i update my site and see no adds for few hours (or all day, it usually start showing itself after 12h) or maybe should i stop updating my site so the google ads can give me more money :(

i dont like this dilema, i usually update my site anyways, but google shouldnt punish me for frequent (few times in a day) updates of my site.

Any ideas, what should i do? i dont like frames, so making seperate html just for add is not a good idea. besides i think they know something changes becouse their bot detects it when scaning my page, not becouse they have access to see date of my index.html :) so it wouldnt change anything...

juice99, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  2. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    It can take an hour for the G bot to spider your changes before producing relevant ads.

Homer, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  3. juice99

juice99 Guest

Best Answers:
    but it happens everytime i change something? even if its not big change?

so i guess i should be careful and not change content too often :(

juice99, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  4. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    That's strange, I update pages several times a day on occasion and i just have to refresh a few times and within minutes the ads are there.

Are you changing the content of the pages at all?

wendydettmer, Feb 14, 2005 IP
  5. juice99

juice99 Guest

Best Answers:
    for example, im adding a news message (to html) like "16:50 I've added new link to blahblah" and after i put new html on ftp and overwrite it - no ads for me, sometimes its like only 1hour, even less, but sometimes its like 6hours or once it was almost 12h.

juice99, Feb 15, 2005 IP