1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Account Sabotaged: I've Been Booted!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by www.AmCy.org, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Ironic that they reply to a question like that but won't reply to questions where peoples income is on the line.
    SEMrush

Cyclops, Jul 8, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. www.AmCy.org

www.AmCy.org American CyberSpace®

Best Answers:
    When you have a chance, read the entire thread. Folks here have offered different theories, but I myself am not quite sure what the real reason is.

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  3. www.AmCy.org

Best Answers:
    CJ is better than I thought it would be, but the bottom line is it's far easier to make money when you're getting paid "per click" as opposed to "per lead" or "per sale." I'm OK with CJ for now, and I'll probably be first in line to signup for Y!'s competing program.

:D

AmCy

4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    So you just give up? Heck, if I got banned for something I didn't do I would put up a tent in Google's lawn to protest

fryman, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  5. www.AmCy.org

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for a reply. In the meantime, my sites need to make money. I have no trust fund! :D

AmCy

6. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    AmCy,

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Many of us are curious about the outcome especially considering your circumstances.

tom

TommyD, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  7. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My friend also being a victim like you. Someone sabotage his account with a click fraud. And this man even send an email to my friend saying that my friend adsense account will be ban too, and he is the man who responsible. My friend ignored it but today, got a disable account from google

alang, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  8. <gempaq>

<gempaq> Peon

Best Answers:
    Yo..

I'm is alang forummer mate from webmastermalaysia, hemm anyway he didt warn me..after my account has been banned he email me. I dont belive this kind of ppl also exits in this world...cant see other ppl happy on thier own hard work.

Anyway if u can understood malays..here is the content + header..Yes i dont know him..maybe he is one of the my ragnarok players.

the only things i already done is email bro G, last night..but no reply yet..i hope they will enable my account back..

to all ppl outhere BEWARE u all can be kicked at anytime if got ppl UNHAPPY with u...

i'm so sad..the only way my website is profitable is using GOOGLE!!

p/s sorry AmCy i post here..maybe i should open new topic..but i saw alang comment about my matter here why not i just share it here :)

<gempaq>, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  9. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @ <gempaq> - sorry for the misunderstood. I think you should translate the content of the email so that members here get some idea what this guy said to you.

alang, Jul 8, 2005 IP
    Design Agent likes this.
  10. <gempaq>

<gempaq> Peon

Best Answers:
    He said he know where is my fund source mostly, for paying my ragnarok (game) server bills. And he is feel unhappy with my management. So he just intentionally click google ads using proxy many times. Its is so easy he said..in about 3 days i'm out from google program, my ads didt apear anymore.

p/s any suggestion and help is thankful, i will try my best to follow all your idea to make my account enable back.

thanks

<gempaq>, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  11. solution2u

solution2u Peon

Best Answers:
    So sad to hear about that. Just wondered why Google doesn't has a system that block multiple clicks from same ip.

solution2u, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  12. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe they do, that's why the person in the letter said they used a proxy service.

The ip probly changed with each page requests(anonymous proxies do that), but G probly kept track of the clicker via secret cookies. Just said that the web publisher suffers from people who blantently take steps to violate g's rules and commite click fraud.

:(

tom

TommyD, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  13. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    1) I am really glad to see google being aggressive and banning people with no tolerence.

2) www.AmCy.org site is not one I would consider ban worthy =(.

Kind of mixed feelings.... sorry for you amcy for sure

Shoemoney, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  14. letsmakeamillion

letsmakeamillion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    once yahoo and msn pay per click programs come out, google may be a bit easier on publishers since they will know that everyone they ban will move to their competitor..

letsmakeamillion, Jul 8, 2005 IP
  15. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you think Google runs various proxy servers under different names?

Arnie, Jul 9, 2005 IP
  16. www.AmCy.org

Best Answers:
    Hi All:

Still no reply from big G. It's been 5 days, and I doubt they'll send me a response over the weekend.

I've posted an entry in my domain blog about this "account disabled" experience. Feel free to stop by and share your comments and stories, etc. Thanks.

Have a great weekend all!

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, Jul 9, 2005 IP
  17. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    Bump.

Any word yet?

tom

TommyD, Jul 15, 2005 IP
  18. www.AmCy.org

Best Answers:
    Nah. But I wasn't exactly holding my breath, know what I mean?

I just want them to tell me what I did to get my account disabled, and I don't think that's asking too much considering the circumstances. So maybe this spilt is a good thing, because G clearly doesn't want to do business with me as a publisher, and I'm not in the habit of doing business with folks who don't have a sense of common courtesy.

Meanwhile, countless AS scammers continue to make money with the program:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q="click+on+any+of+the+google+ads"&btnG=Search

I've almost done converting all my sites that had AS ads, and I'm also glad to report that I'm already making some nice income with Commission Junction (CJ.) The best CJ programs so far--for me--have been those that pay $9-$200 per lead.

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, Jul 15, 2005 IP
  19. Critters

Critters Guest

Best Answers:
    Google ignoreing you asside, thats good news AmCy.. congrats on the new earnings, $200 a lead sounds pretty nice :p How does it compare to your earnings on adSense?

Keep up the good work, and will you still be posting on DP? is there another thread for CJ users? ie, where can I stalk you on DP? :)

Oh, btw, I have almost finished that "google rampage" image for your blog :p

Critters, Jul 16, 2005 IP
  20. www.AmCy.org

Best Answers:
    Earnings are great, but it's not real-time (like AS) so there's a lag before earnings show up in my CJ account. But it's cool making $XX-$XXX just for one person filling out a form ;) :D ;) :D It's also nice that I really don't have to worry about click fraud anymore. If the numbers stay consistent, I may forget about pay-per-click alltogether (Y!) and just stick with CJ. We'll see.

I'm new to CJ, so I'm still learning the ins and outs of the program. If an appropriate forum exists for CJ related stuff here @ DP then I'll certainly be posting in it very soon. If not, I'm sure there are established forums related to CJ; if I am wrong and none exist then I'll just create one on my server.

Looking forward to seeing your new cartoon! Thanks.

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, Jul 16, 2005 IP