1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my account has been deactivated after 20 years

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by helen_baby, Jul 13, 2019.

I don realy know the reason of that decision from Fb I know only that I was posting many "post" so maybe was a "spam detected" or ...I just know taht fb blocked me asking my handy number (I give it and confirmed) the asked me a pic(selfie) I send it and..after e few days I got the account deactivated!?!?!
    I dont know if taht was for "suspect spam" or as I think (bit not sure)
    because the bot has no similarity with the sent photo and selfies but atm I send to 3 adress of fb my my driving license and identity card to prove my Identity...but the question is another..
    Ok I lost my ols account but ..I tryied to open a new account with anew e-mail bue FB ask me handy number I entered my noibal number and..It says "Enter a valid moibal number ! I think just why recognise the number of a profile that was banned...
    My queston is,,after how many days facebook will eraise from memory my old profile details (and so olso my moibal number) so that I will be able to use it again?
    Thank's
    Helen

PS:This is the message I found entering my account disabled:
    for more information, or if you think your account was disabled by mistake, please visit the Help Center

I wrote sending all documents to :

infoATfb.com
    appealsATfb.com
    disabledATfacebook.com

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    helen_baby, Jul 13, 2019 IP