1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My $250/Day Journey - Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'eBay' started by stevewrightaz, Jan 17, 2009.

1. J_Dog

J_Dog Member

Best Answers:
    My pages are all pretty similiar. Its very basic. Will see how it fares and whether it is something that works that I can use as a template for other sites or not.

J_Dog, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  2. stevewrightaz

stevewrightaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Good advice. I might be spending a little too much time reading and not enough time working.

I took the time to make up a schedule:
    1. Full-time job 8 hours a day
    2. 2-3 hours Affiliate marketing
    20% - Product niche research,
    80% - Generating websites

One question about landing pages: If its just going to be a page that I put and hardly update, do I need a .com domain? If I do, how do people set them up and manage hundreds of them? It seems like a lot of work.

stevewrightaz, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  3. stevewrightaz

stevewrightaz Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I'm having a hard time getting things going. Working full-time keeps me busy and my approach definitely needs work.

Right now, Im putting up two sites that are pretty google friendly, so theyve got a good design element to them. But I have the feeling they're too complex and not a viable way to maintain a good enough production volume.

I'm going to try more of a brute force approach and research about 10 deals on NeverBlue, then set them up and see what they do. I'll post back more once I have more information together.

stevewrightaz, Feb 7, 2009 IP