1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 1st CJ Landing page...

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by dely^gun, Sep 7, 2008.

1. keeking

keeking Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job,but too much time to load...

keeking, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  2. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    You are so habitual of hiding things. First, you hide that affiliate link to a stupid site using Tiny URL and now F***.
    Hmmm .. let me guess .. F*** means:
    Friend ..?
    Forgive ..?
    Fish ..?
    Fire ..?
    Flag ..?
    umm .. type openly what you have to, if you are not scared of anything. Oh but may be you are. I can understand, its all because of alcohol. I'm sure it is giving you enough nightmares that when you wake up at night in between your sleep, your own shadow makes you pee in ur pants .. :D

netproint, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  3. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol at this thread - good ol' CJ section is still thriving with positivity I see...

Landing pages are rather universal not just a CJ secret - and if you can get them to convert via ppc or organic - kudos to you. Sometimes the ugliest and longest work best, sometimes the quick dirty forced clickthroughs or squeeze pages work best. Split test your approach according to your offer and voila. Good publishers provide you with landers that have been proven for you to edit/upload easily (or at least they should).

Good example of a lander I used back in the day that I've shared a few times on this forum - http://www.fatfiler.com << It's ugly but it works.

Cheers,
    N.

NCMedia, Sep 27, 2008 IP