1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 1st CJ Landing page...

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by dely^gun, Sep 7, 2008.

1. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    :D:DThis guy again Lool, what a sicko. Please don't ruin any more carriers.
    Dude i really want to know you personally. You probably are the biggest idiot ever and very funny guy.

speed100, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  2. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    You do? What a nice thing to say!

vitalbusiness, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  3. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

Oh, pleeease, it's enough.

4. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:

BTW you are promising a "unique" landing page for just $19. I assume you mean a unique for AdWords, who else?

AdWords uses, as I understand, over a hundred criterias to determine what a qood landing page is. In other words, any fake page you sell will not fly with them. It should be unique, for real, and it can only be unique if a person creates it himself or herself.

So, what you're offering is unreliable and no one should buy into that.

I mean, do you want me to continue to bash your "career"?

5. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG, there goes my "career":D I have been exposed by a 12 year old girlie boy.
    And no, you don't understand AdWords.:)

speed100, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  6. hammerking

hammerking Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks really awesomr....

This is gr8 PLR...

U made this own self???

hammerking, Sep 14, 2008 IP
  7. WhiteLabelDating

WhiteLabelDating Peon

Best Answers:
    Second time I see you (first one was on this thread about SSEC), second time you attack the thread starter with your negative, unpleasant and unrealistic comments. You're probably the kind of geek who jumped into this whole Internet thing because he felt rejected by real life ;)

WhiteLabelDating, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  8. WhiteLabelDating

WhiteLabelDating Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like they do, I just found this on Google ^^

http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerfios/affiliate+program/affiliate+program.htm

9. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, please, why these personal insults? So unbecoming of you. At least one of us should be more mature. Well, it will be me, then.

As far as the quality of a landing page concerned, here are some guidelines, that I hope new affiliates will read and refuse to get anything from anyone who offers "quality landing pages", because those who offer them, as a rule, offer junk.

Landing Page and Site Quality Guidelines

As part of our commitment to making AdWords as effective an advertising program as possible, we've outlined some site-building guidelines to better serve our users, advertisers, and publishers. We've found that when our advertisers' sites reflect these guidelines, two important things happen:

The money you spend on AdWords ads will be more likely to turn into paying customers. Users develop a trust in the positive experience provided after clicking on AdWords ads (and this turns in to additional targeted leads for you).

Furthermore, following our site guidelines will help improve your landing page quality score. As a component of your keywords' overall Quality Scores, a high landing page quality score can affect your AdWords account in three ways:

Decrease your keywords' minimum bids

Increase your keyword-targeted ads' position on the content network
    Improve the chances that your placement-targeted ads will win a position on your targeted placements.

Below we've outlined the three main components of a quality website: relevant and original content, transparency, and navigability. Note that these guidelines aren't exhaustive, nor do they replace any of our Editorial Guidelines, which your ads need to comply with in order for you to advertise with AdWords.

Please be aware that there are some types of sites that we've found provide a consistently poor experience for our users. These sites will receive low landing page quality scores. Learn more.

Relevant and Original Content

Relevance and originality are two characteristics that define high-quality site content. Here are some pointers on creating content that meets these standards:

Relevance:

Users should be able to easily find what your ad promises.
    Link to the page on your site that provides the most useful information about the product or service in your ad. For instance, direct users to the page where they can buy the advertised product, rather than to a page with a description of several products.

Originality:

Feature unique content that can't be found on another site. This guideline is particularly applicable to affiliates that use the following types of pages:
    Bridge pages: Pages that act as an intermediary, whose sole purpose is to link or redirect traffic to the parent company
    Mirror pages: Pages that replicate the look and feel of a parent site; your site should not mirror (be similar or nearly identical in appearance to) your parent company's or any other advertiser's site
    Provide substantial information. If your ad does link to a page consisting mostly of ads or general search results (such as a directory or catalog page), provide additional, unique content.

Transparency:

In order to build trust with users, your site should be explicit in three primary areas: the nature of your business; how your site interacts with a visitor's computer; and how you intend to use a visitor's personal information, if you request it. Here are tips on maximizing your site's transparency:

Your business information:

Openly share information about your business. Clearly define what your business is or does.
    Honor the deals and offers you promote in your ad.
    Deliver products and services as promised.
    Only charge users for the products and services that they order and successfully receive. Distinguish sponsored links from the rest of your site content.

Your site's interaction with a visitor's computer:

Avoid altering users' browser behavior or settings (such as back button functionality or browser window size) without first getting their permission.
    If your site automatically installs software, be upfront about the installation and allow for easy removal. Refer to Google's Software Principles for more guidelines.

Visitors' personal information:

Unless necessary for the product or service that you're offering, don't request personal information.
    If you do request personal information, provide a privacy policy that discloses how the information will be used.
    Give options to limit the use of a user's personal information, such as the ability to opt out of receiving newsletters.
    Allow users to access your site's content without requiring them to register. Or, provide a preview of what users will get by registering.

Navigability:

The key to turning visitors into customers is making it easy for users to find what they're looking for. Here's how:

Provide a short and easy path for users to purchase or receive the product or offer in your ad.
    Avoid excessive use of pop-ups, pop-unders, and other obtrusive elements throughout your site.
    Make sure that your landing page loads quickly. Learn ways to improve your load time.
    Turn to Google's Webmaster Guidelines for more recommendations, which will improve your site's performance in Google's search results as well.

You can find more here:

http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46675

The thing is it goes beyond AdWords. Any search engine will not allow a cheap website to get ahead on them.

vitalbusiness, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  10. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry if I hurt you in some way. I didn't mean to. I am just trying to be a responsible individual, that's all.

Oh, and I also can sense scams from far away.

vitalbusiness, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  11. WhiteLabelDating

WhiteLabelDating Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't hurt me, it's nice to want to warn people about scams. But I read the whole thread about SSEC and spent some time on the forum, checking their users posts/comments... and to me it's obvious that there is absolutely no scam involved.

As to this thread, it looks 100% genuine to me. That's all :).

12. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it does not! That's the whole point. He has "a client" commenting about his services on his "first landing page"! He has "Testimonials".

This thread is dead. Sure it's on top again, but I have only brought it up again to make it deader and also to promote further the "career" of speed100. Unique landing pages design... It is only unique when it is not made in bulk, mister speed100.

vitalbusiness, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  13. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's unique when you put unique article on it, fool. I'm not talking SEO, i'm talking PPC, which is SciFi for you.

speed100, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  14. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually think the other way around. JMO.

netproint, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  15. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really, Vital is right about all this mumbo-jumbo full-o-scam crap 1 page landing websites which have nothing to do with offering something good.
    The problem is, there are way too many scum-bags that its hard to keep them off this place.
    Vital, no matter how many times you flush down a bug down the toilet, they will keep coming up over and again. Only if there was a way to take ur shoe out and BAM!

netproint, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  16. WhiteLabelDating

WhiteLabelDating Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah but sometimes you have to do your due diligence to make sure you are not being unfair.

WhiteLabelDating, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  17. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me guess, you don't make any money, right?

speed100, Sep 16, 2008 IP
  18. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    And you earn more than Michael Schumacher and Bill Gates? .. Sorry, I don't earn that much.
    Ummm .. I'm sure, those big commissions ($2 or $3) out of your TinyURL 'affiliate link hiding' links with $19 per sale, tell me you own a ferrari, a flat on the beach and all the luxury. Sure, dream on ... :)

netproint, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  19. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dreaming is for losers. Just follow my ex posts and you will see how much i earn. You can also go to WF forum and see my cars and bikes if it makes you happy seeing how much money other people have.
    The link in my sig. is for people who are asking me all the time how the LP should look like if they promote CPA offers with PPC.
    Not even one sale since i use that signature. I'm telling people just to copy or make similar content like that.

I'm tired of telling noobs to stop bashing threads and to start asking for advice instead. You want to make money, than shut up, read and learn. You want to be loser and bash threads, than do what your doing.

speed100, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  20. netproint

netproint Peon

Best Answers:
    Great, so you have already bragged enough about your $2 commissions. Fine, I'll let the newbs fall for those so called 'big earnings'.

Ok, I own 4 ferrari, a couple of Harley Davidson and a jet plane. You can goto XYZ site and see where I bragged around about my $2 commissions, falsely.

Thats some community service. I'm sure a lot of people owe you respect for such a great community service. Oh why the tiny URL then?

Thats why I said, start learning. Sooner the better. And please do some quality work rather than promoting one page website designers and then hiding your affiliate links with Tiny URLs. And no, when I followed that tiny link, I did not find the landing page's URL long enough that you needed Tiny URL to make it short for people. *Cookies Deleted* (In any case, I have no plans to buy anything from that site. So, I guess deleting cookies was not necessary. But I still did as I mentioned earlier there are way too many bugs around here).

You must be talking about yourself. Because, thats what I see you doing. I mean, look at your posts, full of nonsense. Not a single post to help someone in need. And, I told you, I'm making good enough to feed myself, my family and buy whatever I 'need'. So, don't worry about my income, its good. I don't need advice from a person like you, because I know it is not worth asking someone like you. Because if I do, I will end up clicking on a Tiny URL Link :D

Regards,
    Andy.

netproint, Sep 17, 2008 IP