1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My $1000 per month plan

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by 3mice, Jun 27, 2008.

1. shenron

shenron Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is the best sentence I've read here... (REP ADDED)

Seriously, and I don't wanna spoil anyone's thread, but if only it was that easy to make money on a consistent basis, I'd have my sites making me millions... :rolleyes:

Impossible? NO

Incredibly Dificult? YES

shenron, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  2. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:
    agree with you shenron

many of those that say it is easy are usually finding a scam that they try to pull on google that might work for a few months but google isn't stupid and they shut down the scams before too long and usually before paying

stuff like mfa proxy sites etc might have pulled in big clicks but for how long before google notices and says no way?

people that talk about 20% ctr are doing something that is going to get scrutiny sooner or later

google wants quality sites with people clicking on ads because they are genuinely interested in buying, not because they have been tricked into accidentally clicking on an ad

canam, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  3. 1samu

1samu Peon

Best Answers:
    It's just different mindset, and thats how God create us, each with different way of think. It's people's right to share and use their own point of view. Don't worry with such thing dude..

for me, if you really wanna cr8 those 33 sites, learn how to manage people, you can't manage all the sites with your ownself. that'll leverage your 'business' much ..

*like my signature said, when you can dream, you can do it*

1samu, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  4. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that is a big plan, with confident and hard working you can achieve it. I wish you good luck

Lovely, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  5. dirkthai

dirkthai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I also Tought it was incredible / dificult to lead traffic to my sites.

Because it is all about traffic.
    No Traffic , no clicks , no income right.
    And about your content , right keywords.

Here on DP they sell ebooks how to make money .
    I bought a couple and 1 of those was : make 40 dollar a day.
    The thing is that the ebook is for parked domainnames - but I use this " trick " to my websites.

If you search here on DP for this ebook ( Is not mine ) then you will find it : 40 dollar a day

But the trick is use videoshare sites - put a logo or text in the video and lead this people to your website.

Who come and is intresting will stay a longtime on your site.
    Who is not intersting will leave.
    Thats why I told a post before , make your Index simple but with the max. of adsense.

Then the change that people leave within a few sec and click is hight - thats why my high CTR.

And I not use a MFA - is a normal websites with articles ( original ) .

Good luck

dirkthai, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  6. jprice259

jprice259 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed... I have over 5 websites and I barely have any time to work / update all of them. Stick to 1 site. I use to have my heart set on my MySpace resource site until MySpace decided to have their own layouts and generators... I then had to develop a site that wouldn't be effected by such a change like my tutorial website. I'm planning on adding over 25 new tutorials each day to get content.

Time is what will kick your ars. Especially when I have to write scripts from projects I get at scriptlance! Freelance PHP programmer + my own sites = NO LIFE!

jprice259, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  7. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A very nice plan
    But with 10 pages i dont think it is easy to get any traffic

My experience says you need atleast 30+ articles (unique) to get some rankings and nice traffic which can earn you what you have planned

COBSolutions, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  8. Timby

Timby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    33 sites? It's hard enough running just 1 good site! If I did websites full time, I would probably run 2-3 good websites, that means large ones with good information. 3 really good websites making $10+ a day wouldn't be too far from impossible, it would just take a bit of time and dedication to get to that stage.

Good luck with it mate, $1000 a month would be awesome :D

Timby, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  9. daniegb123

daniegb123 Banned

Best Answers:
    I tried this, did work but took tones of work. I wouldn't recommend but if you want to try, go for it! ;)

Daniel

daniegb123, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  10. ezimedia

ezimedia Peon

Best Answers:
    HI

You need to get a good domain that will get type in traffic and then develop your sites on those domains.

If you can get enough of these domains for under $100 each you can make $0.50-$1.00 a day... per site. without much promoting....

I got a domain for $35 a while back and put a 10 page mini site on it... and it makes $1 a day other some times as much as $3 a day..

and it also makes around $50 per month from 1 affiliate like..

Tom

ezimedia, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  11. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's a good spirit really. But thing is, one of those 7 sites of yours could be generating at least x4 more than all the 7 sites altogether if you concentrate and put all the efforts on that one single site.

Still, good luck!

yakusokutebayo, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  12. DanLar75

DanLar75 Peon

Best Answers:
    "If you have a good ad placement you can have a MINIMUM of 10% CTR, so you need about 300 visits a day on each site"

There are a "few" things that make this statement completely wrong.

1. To earn 10% CTR you need insanely targeted ads and massively interested viewers. Something you can't really do anything about. I have several really optimized sites that have a ctr of under 2% and that is pretty much 'as good as it gets' for my niche.
    2. Ad placement does only so much
    3. To earn $1 per click you have to fight pretty hard considering such a niche will have good competition.

I RECOMMEND: Don't take too much advice! It doesn't really matter if you have a massive CTR or if you earn $1 per click if it means you have to spend 10 hours a day promoting. There might be an easy niche where you can pull in 1000s of visits easily, and then a 3% ctr and $0.20 per click will earn you as much!!

DanLar75, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  13. shenron

shenron Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't think there's such a thing these days... :(

shenron, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  14. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I meant 300 page impressions per site, for 11 sites, I thought everything was clear from my explanation. I don't expect $1 clicks, but an average of $0.1 per click.

Anywayyyyy, 10% is a minimum to be happy with your CTR. Of course if you have a niche with ZERO advertisers don't be surprised. And of course traffic from I don't know where is not good, traffic from search engine will be targeted.

JamesColin, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  15. ThisIsOli

ThisIsOli Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is going to start cracking down on these soon because of the huge number of sites that are simply duplicating content via RSS. If your site relies on this I would move onto some form of unique content generation asap.

From what I have seen an RSS feed will count for nothing more than a boost to the original feeds PR.

ThisIsOli, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  16. CaffinePhil

CaffinePhil Banned

Best Answers:
    I currently have 4 blogs and want to set up another 2. I find it hard to maintain content on these blogs never mind trying to promote them. I'm lucky if I make $50 a month too, $1000 would be very nice but I would need nearer $4000 a month to be able to pack in my day job.

CaffinePhil, Jul 4, 2008 IP