1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My $1000 per month plan

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by 3mice, Jun 27, 2008.

This is my strategy..

To make a $1000 per month means that i will need to make at least $33 per day
    Now if i create a 10 page website across different niches using highly targeted keywords and each site makes a conservative $1 per day this would mean i would need at least 33 sites so that they all make $33 per day

Currently i have already completed 6 and they are already hosted online. After i reach 10 websites, i stop creating more for one one month and promote the 10 sites for that one month by building links to them(Bookmarks, Article submission, blog commenting etc)

Thereafter i create 10 more sites and promote again..What do you think?

===
    More clarifications..
    Thanks for all your comments. Let me clarify a few things..The sites that i have "created" have been gotten from a membership sites that creates all the sites. The site membership only allows 125 members and we pay to download the website. Their sites created have advanced whitehat methods to continuously attract good traffic. After i download the sites, I rewrite 10 of the articles on each site and then host the site. The membership site does not allow us to rewrite the articles to use on article directories BUT allows us to rewrite them to be used on the site so that they are unique

Now you might wonder where i will get articles to use to submit to article directories to promote these sites...What i have done is buy a package of 10,000 article covering 100s of niches which i will rewrite and use in submitting to article directories and building backlinks

The article submission process will not be done by hand but will be semi automatic where i use article submission services. The articles are spun where each article is spun 50 times and submitted to these article directories to have unique articles as much as possible. Spinning these articles actually produces articles that are understandable and not gibberish.

3mice, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    starweb likes this.
  2. oblivion19

oblivion19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice thinking. but it becomes difficult managing all at once.. keep us in touch with how it all goes

oblivion19, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  3. shenron

shenron Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Having a plan is a very nice start, still, believe me you won't be doing it overnight.

Making a steady $1 per day per site is not easy, and promoting those 33 sites will be even harder.

If I were you I'd make it different...

Instead of 33 sites with 10 pages each, find 1 niche that you like and know about and create 330 pages. Promote that site, give it time and you'll make those $1000 in some time. ;)

Shenron

shenron, Jun 27, 2008 IP
    lightstarm2k likes this.
  4. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Managing the those number might be a problem.. but let's see how does it work out. Do keep everyone over here updated. With 10 sites, you should start making 1/3 rd of your target - $300/month. Keep that target first to be achieved. Just my 2 cents :)

aspire, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  5. Rasputin

Rasputin Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Shenron. Maintaining and promoting 33 sites will be much harder than making one or two quality sites and promoting them.

I've got small sites that make a few $ per day, but I also have small sites that make nothing because I don't have time to work on them or improve their quality enough for them to attract links naturally. Don't assume that because $1 isn't much that all sites must make $1 - there are a lot of sites around that get no traffic and make nothing.

Rasputin, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  6. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    33 sites each site will take 5-6 months to get minimum traffic. so 33 will take 165 months.

Jeehan, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  7. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your comments. Let me clarify a few things..The sites that i have "created" have been gotten from a membership sites that creates all the sites. The site membership only allows 125 members and we pay to download the website. Their sites created have advanced whitehat methods to continuously attract good traffic. After i download the sites, I rewrite 10 of the articles on each site and then host the site. The membership site does not allow us to rewrite the articles to use on article directories BUT allows us to rewrite them to be used on the site so that they are unique

Now you might wonder where i will get articles to use to submit to article directories to promote these sites...What i have done is buy a package of 10,000 article covering 100s of niches which i will rewrite and use in submitting to article directories and building backlinks

The article submission process will not be done by hand but will be semi automatic where i use article submission services. The articles are spun where each article is spun 50 times and submitted to these article directories to have unique articles as much as possible. Spinning these articles actually produces articles that are understandable and not gibberish.

I want to outsource this work as much as possible. Should things go as planned, the next stage is to use some of the money to start and launch a membership site that i have been researching and have seen a gap in the market. As you might have noticed, year 2008 has been a year of product launches and i have been observing how the "gurus" have executing theirs. All this is a one year plan. My plan at the end of it is to be making $10,000/month with the membership site($9.95 x 1000 members)/month

3mice, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  8. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    you must be very confident about your rewriting skill

tonyran, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  9. eng152

eng152 Banned

Best Answers:
    Planning is some what ok. But you need page ranks, good traffic to those web sites. Otherwise your target is not becoming true. Try to increase the quality and content of the web sites. Not the number of sites.

eng152, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  10. kaash

kaash Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, that's not as easy as you thought.
    Its really difficult to create contents and promote them single handedly.
    Whatsoever hope for the best.
    Keep your Motivations up.

kaash, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  11. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very true..its not easy and have tried doing everything by myself with other projects..but by outsourcing most of the work i will have more time to promoting the sites

3mice, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  12. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    content creation for 33 sites is a big job and as you said article submission, it means again write or modify to prevent duplication. It's too hard man. What i will suggest to have only 3-4 sites with good contents and then promote it. You can easily handle this much number of sites.

sunil_gupta20801, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  13. enquiries0009

enquiries0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well your ideas are nice. but to implement is very hard to reach that amount is also very very hard. Anyway design 3 or 4 websites and try to generate traffic for each site $300 - $400 per month.

enquiries0009, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  14. myadsense

myadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Idea sounds good but from where traffic will come...I mean it is really hard to control the traffic

myadsense, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  15. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Let us know how the 10 sites are going after a month has passed :)

AutumnBreeze, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  16. porwan

porwan Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for nice thinking

porwan, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  17. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tell us your first month earning of your first 10 sites (after finishing the promotion work)

Lalit_Burma, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  18. 3mice

3mice Active Member

Best Answers:
    will update all of you :D

3mice, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  19. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since others have said what I first intended to say here, then I'd go for a different view.

I think you sounded very confident, which is a good thing. The others said that it's hard, difficult, and not as easy, but i would say you should give it a go. It is easier to maintain/promote 1 niche site which has 330 unique articles (like shenron said it) than to have 33 sites with 10 articles each. BUT. Since you seem very confident about your plan, why not? Just give it a go. Even if it's not working like you planned, people still could learn.

yakusokutebayo, Jun 27, 2008 IP
  20. shenron

shenron Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, imho it will be a very hard task, still you're confident, so go for it, our opinion is just different.

Just bare in mind 1 thing...

"You don't need to justify your own actions to anyone but yourself"

I believe you're using this thread to gain that extra confidence you're lacking. ;)

Good luck and keep us updated!

shenron, Jun 27, 2008 IP