1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mvc database

Discussion in 'C#' started by DmitryS, Feb 28, 2011.

hi all,
    SEMrush
    I'm new with asp and mvc. I've installed VS web developer 2010 express + mvc3 from ms web platform installer.

now I start with the tutorial on the official website :http://www.asp.net/mvc/tutorials/getting-started-with-mvc3-part1-cs

and i've installed the entity-framework for the Models. I chose to use the default db (app_data\spnetdb.mdf) , the one used for the membership/logon. so i've crate a new model and in my web.config there is:

connectionString="metadata=res://*/Models.Model1.csdl|res://*/Models.Model1.ssdl|res://*/Models.Model1.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string="Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated Security=True;Connect Timeout=30;User Instance=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True""

All works fine, i can insert and retrive data from my model, but i can't see my new table in database explorer...there are only the mambership tables.

Where is my table?

DmitryS, Feb 28, 2011 IP
    SEMrush