1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mutual friends messup

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Dimpitsikas, Apr 9, 2017.

Hey everyone, I signed up on this forum because something about facebook is annoying me a tad bit... Alright... So, on my account I am friends with someone, and we are active between each other, but when I look up that someone's account from another account with which we are friends on my normal account, I don't pop up on that someone's mutual friends list. This happens only on that account and not on anyone else. Can someone explain me how this works, and if this means that my normal account has been kind of hidden from that someone's account? I know this is tiring and weird to explain, but I really wanna know what on earth is going on? Thanks in advance! :)

Dimpitsikas, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You can review your blocked users list and see if they're on it - you're probably on the right track there.

sarahk, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  3. Dimpitsikas

Dimpitsikas Peon

Best Answers:
    Checked the blocked users section on both accounts and that someone's name is not there.. Looks like my account has someting like an Invisibility feature for that specific account. Thanks for the heads up, but it didn't help :(

Dimpitsikas, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  4. ITSMYSELF

ITSMYSELF Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, Did you find the solution to your problem? I have the same (or very similar) problem.

ITSMYSELF, Sep 30, 2021 IP