1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Must Watch Timeless Classic: Allah U Akbar vs Ahura Mazda, Arabs seen by Aryaee

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Brahmana, Dec 28, 2009.

Arabs then and now: Through the eyes of a Persian

Brothers of India you fought and our brothers of Persia fought. Only reason brothers of India is still alive is because Persian army couldn't withstand invaders, be it Alexander or Arabs. We Indians stand today because our ancestors fought, fought and fought. And never ever surrendered. Every invaders including Alexander. Fight On. Craft a republic that will surpass them all. Rome wasn't built in day. So let's march.

That video still valid as much as it was valid 1000 years ago. What are Arabs and their st*pidity good for?

Brahmana, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D

Do you realize that Indian Army usually loses the wars to Armies which are 1/10 of their size. If you take out the Sikh population from India (They traditionally been good soldiers), Hindu population are probably one of lousiest people in the world as the military force. ;)

I think you have mixed up Afghanistan and India, Afghans are the people who don't surrender while Indians most of time were looking for new masters. :rolleyes:

gworld, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  3. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting BS. If you don't know keep quiet ;). There is only one who tamed Afghans every Indian ought to know, his blood runs through us all.

Republic of India, you will morph. That I can't deny. Indians here on this forum do listen to him and Non-Indians. But, All Indians (I and you) living inside and outside of India have to decide what is best for India's Self Interest and pursue it RUTHLESSLY. That is the basic of all Republics

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Brahmana, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  4. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They way you tell people to shut up or be quiet and hallucinating on a public forum, I think you're a fan of Bill O'Reilly. Am I right?

wmghori, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you are not under doctor care in some mental hospital?

Do you know anything Indian history?

Arabs conquered India.
    Moguls conquered India.
    Persians conquered India.
    English conquered India.

In fact it is hard to find any people who passed through India and didn't conquer it. The only way your dreams about empire and India conquering the world can come true, is through Indian restaurants when chicken curry becomes the most popular national food like in England but then Indian kitchen is not really Indian and it is influenced by all people who had conquered it. ;)

gworld, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  6. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    India have been here since man walked out of Africa all things are bound to happen. But we are still here. In fact we decide our Republic. It's up to every Republic to decide how it evolves. Thank you for your input. Your views are your views. Incapable to see how other Republics ever existed and evolved. Thank you. Keep it up.

English conquered in India, maybe you ought to test your and their DNA to see how even you got where you are. I don't give a F*** about UK S**** or any other SH***T. I write for India's Interest. How and what Republic of India must do. This is for Indians to drum it into their head. F*** what others say about India. Republic of India will, like all other Republics, pursue their SELF INTEREST.

We decide what is India. So your views are welcome, but India is for US not YOU. Our future interest will decide how our Republic will evolve. Future India is not here to please others like you but please the Indians.

All Indians have to get this into your head. Don't care what this guy says. Republic of India will pursue its interest if he likes it or not. Period.:D

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Brahmana, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  7. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought the British conquered India for a very long time...I think Samoa could conquer India if it wants to, would be real easy.;)

wwws, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  8. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people just don't get it. Here is a video:http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=13250877&postcount=75

British was the only foreigners to conquer complete India, that only lasted for 90 years. Persian proper were our younger brothers and they could never try that. Persian went around beating up desert nomads. Islamic occupation came but driven out.

For British and other invaders to India, that is THEIR HISTORY. For India, 90 year rule of British is 9 Milli seconds of Indian History. For India they are just footnotes in its History.

Some non-Indians writing BS is because their thought is their prison sentence. They can't imagine India is Rome. That is not my point. Rome is just an example of a State. India never be Rome. Rome is Rome. Rome was a product of its time and its neighbors. Republic of India will be product of its time and its neighbors. Here is the thought perhaps for Indian and Non Indians to ponder: Rome at its infancy is a joke compared to India at its infancy.

Fellow Indians, today we dream dreams and tomorrow we weave dreams into reality. I invite you all into our reality. Welcome to our Future India's reality. Of course there will be resistance from mediocre minds. They are just minor obstacles. Let their thoughts be their prison sentence. They can join us or just stand back and watch us do it. This is not going to happen in a day. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Have a jolly good New Year. I will see you whenever I have time ;)

Brahmana, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. :D You don't know that much about India history, do you? Almost everything you post is complete BS and against historical facts. You just need a huge imagination to compare India with Rome which is why your posts about Indian empire are such a good JOKES. :rolleyes::D

gworld, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    India has quite the hisory of rolling over and surrendering. If they actually had anything of value they would be in trouble, but there isn't much of a market for dust roads and shanty towns.

In our 100 years of owning them we couldn't find anything of any value. In fact, it's only really called india because of us. Before we got there and sorted it all out for them it's was known largly as a collection of provinces. But we built them roads, train systems and introduced the idea of government. You could say we tamed the savages.

stOx, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    these will get you started with history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal_Empire
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_of_Ghazni
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammed_Ghuri
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Qasim

new, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  12. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have time for this Non-India writing non-sense. British wouldn't be British without Normans. Republic of India would not be Republic of India without British stupidity. United States of America would not be United States of America without British stupidity.

British stupidity gave birth to two great republics. THANK YOU. Case closed. Stars are alligned for this Republic of India just as stars have alligned for Republic called United States of America.

Like the Normans, British stupidity put a Republic called Republic of India. Now we are the main drivers on the driver seat of Republic of India. We are going to drive it to Evermore. Evermore is a wonderful place in the Galaxy. How did bloody farmers in America create superpower republic called United States of America? Peace out.;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In a way it's quite tragic that as we approach 2010 india is still trying to convince us that, one day, they will make something of themselves. It puts me in mind of two homeless drunks sat on a park bench trying to convince each other that it will all change in 2010.

stOx, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  14. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No wonder they have a history of rolling over and surrendering..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  15. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now thats below the belt.

wmghori, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  16. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Literally! :D

ncz_nate, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  17. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    Like to rock the boat. Some people can't handle the truth. Your words are Flattery. How nice.:cool: I could write flattery. That's not my style.

18. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hard to win wars when your men have the smallest peckers, just not historically possible. lol

wwws, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Brahmana driving the Republic of India to a wonderful place in the galaxy. :D

[​IMG]

gworld, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  20. Brahmana

Brahmana Peon

Best Answers:
    I am humbled gworld. I am just too good looking pitch black haired boy with a golden tan.:D I am heterosexual and I am taken. My taste is modern Muslim girls from Lebanon, Persia from Montreal, Toronto, NY and of course Spanish. But your views are welcome.

We have come a long way. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We have come long way yet the march is on:
    Hindustan: India's Moon Landing Monster

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009