1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling MUST SEE ! SEO Tips VIDEO Autoblog /ZERO WORK /No Exp. /No Reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sushmanayan82, Jul 22, 2017.

100% Automated Business Requires Absolutely No maintenance required. Everything is fully automated and Can Provide You with a Completely Passive Income
    Everything That You Need Is Included In This Auction!

WHY SHOULD YOU BID ON THIS AUCTION
    ------------------------------------------------------

There are millions of people who are searching information for SEO.More hungry people mean more sale which is real objective of this tutorial website.Let us have a look of statistical data of searches which is done on google.

SHOCKINGLY PROFITABLE NICHE - MILLIONS OF DESPERATE & HUNGRY BUYERS

There are 887,000,000 seraches for keyword "SEO", 5,330,000 searches for "Seo tips", 84,800,000 searches for "Search engine optimization",................. .

We found huge potentials in this market & we came up with a video tutorial website which fulfill the requirement of hungry visitors.This website is designed to cover in demand topics like seo tips, Basic of seo,social media marketing,content writing,seo tools,Black hat seo, Facebook marketing,Twitter marketing,Press release,Article writing & Much More

This Auto Video SEO blog will help you start establishing your own authority site on this very profitable niche. We have included all needed plugins and best converting affiliate products.You can practically expect to make up to $2000 per week in your spare time without lifting a finger.It is golden chance for those guys who want to earn money on Auto Pilot with ZERO work.
    We take pride in our work and we will never sell you anything worthless. Just take a look at our web design. We carefully craft it to perfection. All the graphics on there are all of the highest quality.

WHY I'M SELLING THIS WEBSITE
    -------------------------------------------I am developer and designer and generally make Profitable Websites with new ideas to gain Maximum Profit and keeping in mind serious Business effortless and maximum gain for my customers. If you are interested in building the same Services website please pm me.
    We will forward you the quotation for my services.

HOW THIS WEBSITE WORKS-----------------------------
    Itis a premium video blog which gets popular videos from youtube automatically on hourly,daily or weekly basis as per your setting in admin section.It involves ZERO work & no maintainence because video is updated automatically.This VIDEO BLOG is newbie friendly & it has earning potential of $2000 per week without lifting a finger.This website has beautifully designed premium theme which is SEO optimized & ready to bring huge traffic on auto pilot.

WHY TO INVEST IN VIDEO WEBSITE ?
    ------------------------------------------------
    The benefits of Web video are huge and include:
    • Attracts the attention of search engines
    • Builds trust with your prospects
    • Adds depth to your company
    • Positions you as an expert
    • Conveys emotion that is unmatched by text
    • Reaches a large audience
    • Saves you time
    • With proper optimization, video increases the chance of a front-page Google result by 53x. (Forrester, January 2010)
    • Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not, according to Internet Retailer, April 2010.
    • Consumer packaged goods firm Reckitt Benckiser found that online video delivered a 6% increase in in-store sales. (Reckitt Benckiser / Nielsen, May 2010).
    WHY SEO IS SO MUCH IMPORTANT FOR WEBSITE
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    An online presence is not enough for a business to generate sales on the Internet. The lifeblood of a website is the amount of traffic it gets. A website with all the bells and whistles may be impressive but it needs the right SEO tips to obtain a return in its development cost.
    How Internet behavior affects SEO
    Online consumers start a buying process with a search for specific keywords associated with a product or service. Majority of these searches are made through Google and Yahoo.
    An online search ordinarily produces thousands of results but consumers are known to click on the top links appearing on the first page of search results. The goal of SEO, therefore, is to power a website such that it appears near the top of search results pages.

WEBSITE DETAILS & FEATURES
    ----------------------------------------
    • Excellent Premium Domain Name. Massive Potential.
    • 100% Automated - This blog is fully automated which gets the popular videos from youtube on hourly or daily or weekly basis as per your setting.You get any no. of videos as per your need.
    • Built on the Latest Wordpress Platform (3.0+) - includes easy to use admin panel. All posts and pictures are done on autopilot. Special cron jobs do the updating.
    • Includes Premium Video Theme, worth $45+.
    • Posts open on their own page, allowing visitors to have the best chance of clicking the ads, which is the main purpose of the site - earning money!.
    • No programming knowledge required
    • Earn money from adsense,clickbank,amazon or any other ad or cpa network
    • This video blog is 100% automated after set up, no experience necessary.
    • Simple design makes it flexible for expansion and customization.
    • Domain name transfer will be pushed free via Godaddy
    • Full Support & Setup is included.
    • Excellent investment and addition to your portfolio.

WordPress plugin for twitter, facebook, Google +1 (plus one) and other social share. Can add the share box before post contents, after and also floating on left hand side of the post.
    Everyday videos Update for serious investors. It doesn't require any time to maintain as it updates every day with fresh videos from popular Youtube.

DOMAIN DETAILS:-
    ----------------------

A very brandable keywork related domain name which the visitors easily remember.
    The domain is registered at Godaddy.cohm and can be pushed free of cost to your name account.

WHAT WILL THE AUCTION WINNER GET?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    1) Premium and Brandable domain name (VALUE $39)Your purchase includes one year subscription. We will push domain to your go Godaddy account.
    2) Complete Premium theme Website. (VALUE $197)
    3) 10+ Pre-installed Wordpress Plugins. (VALUE $599)
    4) Very Professional Custom Theme Design - This Makes People Really Trust You! (VALUE $297)
    5) Tutorial To Place advertisement (VALUE $37)6) FREE Website Transfer (VALUE: $40)
    7) FREE Lifetime Support To Run the service (VALUE: $897)8) FREE After sales support (VALUE: $297)
    NO EXPERIENCE WITH MANAGING WEBSITES NEEDED! (This site runs on autopilot.

INSTALLED PLUGINS
    ------------------------
    • AIl in One SEO (Boost Your Ranking in Search Engine)
    • WP-Robot Premium Wordpress Autoblogging Plugin. Lifetime Usage (worth $169)
    • Backup buddy Plugin for Backup,Site migration & Malware Scan Lifetime Usage (worth $75)
    • Privacy Policy
    • Contact Form 7 Plugin
    • WP RSS PosterPlugin
    • Featured Content Gallery
    • Sitemap Generator
    • Tubepress
    • Contact Form- 7
    • WP Auto Thumbnail
    • And many more!
    SEO. Essential plugin like AIO SEO Pack already installed, i also make sitemap for both human and search engine spider, and the sitemap is linked together and this feature will assure the spider crawling the site at maximum rate. I also set not to pinging Google automatically every new post created because Google hate automatic pinging and all the post set to have same weight in search engine by turn off automatic posting priority.
    Earn Cash on Auto-Pilot
    With adsense or other contextual advertising within the articles generates a solid monthly income. All ad positions have been tested for the best placements to mazimize click through rates. The site also includes an ad-management system so you can manage all banners, use these to include affiliate banners or private ads to boost your income even further.

HOW WITH THIS SITE MAKE YOU MONEY
    -----------------------------------------------
    1. Adsense.
    Adsense Ads integrated into the design and put in sidebar, but of course you can put adsense ads wherever you want. visitor can't make difference between content and Adsense Ads.Keywords are selected in such a way that Google will place high paying ads on your site.
    2. Clickbank.
    Clickbank is a leading information product vendor and is one of the largest affiliate programs on the internet. It's popular with affiliate marketers because of their generous commission payouts. The site have option to put CLICKBANK Product in sidebar and header, you will earn up to 75%/sale.
    3. AMAZON
    The Amazon Associates program is one of the most trusted and reputable affiliate programs out there. Amazon pays you up to 10% of the sales price for any purchases made on Amazon within 24 hours if a visitor clicks through a link on your website. This website is filled with Amazon products in the online store and in the featured widget. The best part is that you don't have to stock any inventory or ship any products. Amazon takes care of all that for you! Tell your friends and family to visit your website and click through your Amazon link to increase your commissions!

THIS SITE IS PERFECT FOR NEWBIES!
    FULL SUPPORT PROVIDED FOR NEWBIES.
    [​IMG]
    Feel free to PM me if you have question.
    IF YOU WANT ME TO BUILD SIMILAR SITE IN ANOTHER NICHE, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

BUY IT NOW BONUSES--------------------------

# Twitter Website- TopTwitterTips.com (value $79)
    # Free One Year Hosting(Value $70)# WP-Robot Premium Wordpress Autoblogging Plugin. Lifetime Usage (worth $169)
    # Backup buddy Plugin for Backup,Site migration & Malware Scan Lifetime Usage (worth $75)
    # 345 AdSense Ready To Go / Ready Made Websites & Articles With Resell Rights (value $197) # 50+ CLONE SCRIPTS NICHE TURNKEY PHP 100% Working (value $249)
    # 225,000 Website Templates Graphics Design Sites Business scripts html php (value $299)
    # 1000 TURNKEY SCRIPTS / WEBSITES FOR SALE WITH RESELL RIGHTS FOR EBAY BUSINESS (Value $399)
    # Free Lifetime Email Support

COMMON QUESTIONS
    --------------------------
    I want to ask a question which is not mentioned here ?Contact me
    I'm new to running websites and blogs, is that a problem?Not a problem at all! In fact, most of my websites and blogs are based on the Wordpress platform.
    This makes it very easy to learn how to run a website because it's so user-friendly.
    Once you've learned how, you can apply the same knowledge to ALL of your Wordpress websites!
    I will help you if you need it, just ask!

Do I need hosting?We will host the site free till website transfer.You Can host with us if you do not have .It costs $4.95 per month or $49 per year.
    If you have your own hosting, just tell us the NAMESERVER 1 & 2.
    It is easy for us to pointing the domain to your hosting.

What if I don't live in the United States?That's perfectly alright. You can run these sites from anywhere in the world!

sushmanayan82, Jul 22, 2017 IP
  2. Mister Vape

Mister Vape Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats one awesome site. i may be interested. let me look into this a little more.

Mister Vape, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  3. sushmanayan82

sushmanayan82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 39
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    you can check it

sushmanayan82, Jul 27, 2017 IP